“Good Greek food, wish it were at another venue.”
Review of Mr Greek

Mr Greek
Ranked #53 of 242 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Was craving Greek and went to Mr. Greek in Biloxi. It was good, just wish it were a stand alone restaurant with a patio.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

A very good selection of Greek food at decent prices. I ate there a few times during my stay in Biloxi.

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

We stopped by and took food to go. The gyros were delicious and hummus was good too. We will definitely return!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I love Greek food, and I am biased with the Greek restaurants that are in my home state (which are always wonderful). HOWEVER, Mr. Greek shot them out of the water! I had the Moussaka, and with this meal they also give you a salad, green beans and potatoes. This was by far one of the most delicious Greek cuisines I have experienced. I am here for a bit longer and I can see me stopping by Mr. Greek a few more times!!!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I have been here for both lunch and dinner. The chicken divan is excellent! Also, if you have never had baklava, I encourage you to leave room in your stomach for it. You have the option of getting sides with the chicken divan. I am a big guy, and I only get the divan. It is very filling and I typically have just enough room for the baklava. The service is great too. They play Greek music inside the restaurant. It is awesome and adds to the experience. I would recommend solo, business and families to go out to eat at Mr. Greek. It is a good value and good experience.