“Amazing” 5 of 5 bubbles

Mr Greek
Ranked #34 of 227 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mildenhall
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

We found his little place right off base and didnt stop going. We moved overseas but every time I come home to visit we make a stop here. I haven't had anything bad off the menu! Food is awesome and people are great. Say hello to Gus for me :-)

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Raygeo

Austin, Texas
“Authentic Greek Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

Mr. Greek is the best Greek food I have found on the coast by far. The menu is just the right size and the food is great. I can definitely taste the homemade difference at Mr. Greek.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Tiffany D
Ocean Springs, Mississippi, United States
“Mr. Greek Knows How To Make A Great Gyro!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

If you blink, you will miss the restaurant. It is a tiny restaurant in a small shopping center. It is a hidden gem In Biloxi. Mr. Greek is of Grecian decent and he makes some authentic Greek food! I have had friends tell me the fried calamari is excellent *I don't eat squid*. My personal favorite is the gyro. It is mouth-watering good food! He served it with a slice of feta cheese for a small charge extra and it is worth it. It is better to take out if you can, for it is so small it gets crowded fast. But, he has some nice pictures to set the atmosphere for you.

• Visited August 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and wonderful portions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

The gyro was delicious. We have eaten at many other Greek resturants and Mr Greek was the best one we have eaten in. The owner was cooking today and the food was fresh and delicious. We would definitely eat here the next time we are in Mississippi.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank penwbb
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Great, Authentic, Yum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

Greek family run restaurant. Yum. Go with the Gyro Platter. It's so good. I'm sure everything else is great too. We come here often and are never let down. Friendly, fast, and (most importantly) delicious.

Visited May 2013