“Fresh seafood and Friendly staff”
Review of Snapper's Seafood

Snapper's Seafood
Ranked #56 of 241 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We enjoyed our lunch of fried shrimp and fish with the onion rings. Hush puppies were small and good texture but the coleslaw was a little too mayonaisey for me. We would love to try some of the other menu items when we return for a visit. Everyone serving was friendly and helpful.

There are newer reviews for Snapper's Seafood

Reviewed November 5, 2013

We were told about this place by the front desk of our rental condo--I'm so glad we checked it out. I ordered the shrimp po boy-it was delicious and HUGE. My husband and I split one later in the vacation when we returned for more. Our waiter both times was Brian, and he was great! He recommended a few local attractions and was very knowledgeable about where all the locally sourced seafood came from (besides the gulf). The only downside to this place was that most of the food was fried-but still so good. My mother in law asked if they would grill her shrimp instead of frying, and they did, so just ask. Check out the Katrina waterline and boat on the front side of the place and the great patio gulf views on the back. We ate on the patio both visits. Great, great place. I'd come back just for this. The crab cakes here were better than the Half Shell Oyster Bar's, in my opinion. And check out the hot sauce shrine on your way out!

1  Thank Ashley G
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We were searching for a place to eat breakfast & happen to see their sign. There was only like 6 or 7 things on their breakfast menu so we were a little skeptical but ordered anyways. But everything was good quality, cooked perfect, their hash browns were great, they didn't overcook the bacon, & our waitress was very nice. We heard good things about their dinner food after we got back & realized that's where my mother in law had eaten a couple of years ago. She highly recommends their jalapeño cheese hush puppies.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

This restaraunt had good food and a fun atmosphere. We enjoyed ourselves. Just wish they had little moree of a selection on their menu.

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Good po boys..great catfish. Not a lot of other options for a seafood restaurant. The drinks were made perfect for me.