“beautiful oceanview” 3 of 5 stars

Snapper's Seafood
Ranked #59 of 218 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
New Orleans, Louisiana
“beautiful oceanview”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

good value for money, lots of menu selections, awesome nighttime view of ocean and moon reflecting on water, friendly staff

Visited November 2012

Mobile, Alabama, United States
“great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

The schrimp was great and more than we could eat. would recommend. Service was really good, and we enjoyed it. We would have gone back but cut trip short.

Visited December 2012
Hot Springs, AR
“Nice lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

Decided to try out this restaurant because it was right next door to our hotel. I'm not a fan of seafood, in general, but the seafood bread was delicious! The catfish was great. My mother-in-law enjoyed her seafood, my daughter enjoyed her child's platter (chicken strips), and it was a nice quiet atmosphere with adequate service. Will definitely dine again if I ever make it back to Biloxi.

Petal, Mississippi
“Don't waste your time”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

My friends and I ate lunch here today. Service was OK, but when the server brought my food it was not good. The fish tasted like it needed to be cooked longer. I made that comment to the server and she said she would have the manger come speak with me. The manger came to the table with an attitude and I explained to him about the fish seemed like it wasn't cooked. He said if the fish flakes IT'S COOKED. I wasn't asking for anything free, I just wanted my fish cooked and he offered nothing. Never again will I return to this place.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
Jefferson City, Missouri
“Glad they rebuilt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

This place was lost in Katrina. But they came back better than ever. The server "Ray-Ray" was the best ever. Told us stories of the area and of the hurricane. The food and drinks were wonderful. Nice views of the beach and water. We will go back. Really good po-boys! Everything was perfect!

• Visited October 2012