“Don't waste your time”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed November 4, 2012

My friends and I ate lunch here today. Service was OK, but when the server brought my food it was not good. The fish tasted like it needed to be cooked longer. I made that comment to the server and she said she would have the manger come speak with me. The manger came to the table with an attitude and I explained to him about the fish seemed like it wasn't cooked. He said if the fish flakes IT'S COOKED. I wasn't asking for anything free, I just wanted my fish cooked and he offered nothing. Never again will I return to this place.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

This place was lost in Katrina. But they came back better than ever. The server "Ray-Ray" was the best ever. Told us stories of the area and of the hurricane. The food and drinks were wonderful. Nice views of the beach and water. We will go back. Really good po-boys! Everything was perfect!

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We ate here in Feb when we visited then. We came back tonight for a week stay and hit this resturant again because it had made such an impression on us when we were here before.
Peel and eat shrimp half order warm half order cold ..yes you can have what ever way you want. Superb!
Oysters rockerfeller wonderful. Hush puppies over the top!
The service was as excellent as it was 8 months ago they seem really pleased to have patrons. The beer was fresh. We ate out side on the deck watched birds,boats,C130s and relaxed..... This is the place to go. We will go back during our stay. Reasonable and wonderful.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

The location drew us in right on the beach!
Casual atmosphere great service able to sit on open deck overlooking ocean. Drinks were great and big App was superb oyster rockefeller and seafood platter was very tasty and done to perfection and more than we could eat. waiter was very pleasant Time your visit to see the sunset!

Next day we had breakfast there and equally pleased.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We stopped in for lunch to have po-boys (shrimp and oyster) and they were delicious, as were the fries. Sat on the porch facing the beautiful Gulf on a marvelous sunny day. The background music is good, and not loud.