“Great view, ok food” 3 of 5 stars

Snapper's Seafood
Ranked #64 of 219 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Jackson, Georgia
“Great view, ok food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Right on the beach. Had the shrimp po' boy and fries. It was good but not outstanding. The waitstaff was nice and polite. The restaurant was clean.

• Visited September 2012

Gulfport, Mississippi
“Terrible service, poor food quality”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

My husband and I visited here today and were very disappointed. Our first clue should have been not many people in the restaurant at lunch time. My husband loves seafood and unfortunately I am allergic to it. There is a sign at the entrance that says please advise management if you have allergies which I never saw a manager - only a server who was preoccupied getting a bill corrected for another table. I ordered a chicken salad poboy. When the food arrived my husband's portion was pathetically small for the price. My chicken salad was non existent of much chicken - more egg and mayonnaise which didn't taste at all like chicken. The server never came to check on us - she was busy texting on her cell phone and finally realized that my plate was at the side and I wasn't eating. She didn't seem to care at all that my food wasn't satisfactory - she took it back and brought the bill saying she had taken my sandwich off the bill - good thing - because I wasn't about to pay for food that didn't contain more than 5% chicken (if that...). Bad experience, bad food, terrible service.

• Visited August 2012
Kaplan, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Snappers Seafood was very good..The waitress we had gave us some suggestions of food on the menu and what we chose was the fried shrimp,spicy fries and hush puppies and was a great decision.. We really enjoyed it..

Visited August 2012
Kennesaw, Georgia
“Place for a good Po Boy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

Good food and portions, but a little expensive. I would recommend it for aPo Boy, but the prices are a little much for anything else. Nice view of the beach and outdoor seating available, but nothing to keep the bugs away.

Cut Off, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“awesome awesome awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

loved everything food servers prices atmosphere location we make sure we go here every year great great great food

Visited July 2012