“great food”

Transit: Casino Hopper
st louis
“great food”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

If you want a great steak, lobster or pasta this is the place to go. the food and service are bar none. If you go you have to try the mac and cheese. it was awesome ( my granddaughter words).

Visited June 2012

Ridgeland, Mississippi
“LBs --- pounds of crap”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I booked a reservation for three at this restaurant at the end of April. I had heard good things but I was badly disappointed; the food was awful at best. We started with an artichoke heart appetizer that was good but nothing special.

The main course is where it all fell apart. I ordered the new strip medium and it was cooked medium well in some areas and well done in others as well as poorly seasoned. I had the fried cheese grits and it just a greasy, nasty mess that more resembled a cheese grit cake. My other friends had the salmon which was decent but not great and the filet which was also terrible. The filet was overcooked (requested medium) and poorly seasoned as well.

In addition, our food took so long to cook. We saw another table get seated after us and still got their food 10 minutes before my table did. We waited for 45 minutes after the appetizer to get our main courses. By the time the aforementioned table was leaving, we were receiving our main courses (only table of minorities in the whole place). The sweet tea was also disgusting, coming from someone who likes southern style tea very much.

Overall, I don't see why this place gets such high marks. Both steaks overcooked and the cheese grits were a huge disaster. Skip this place and go for Thirty-Two or Ruth's Chris

• Visited April 2012
Seminole, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great value for the food”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Very nice salmon I had stuffed with crab meat! The wine was also a great value. The glass was almost full!

Visited May 2012
Cleveland
“good food”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Reasonable prices and a nice menu.We ate there twice
and the food was very good and the service was great.

Visited March 2012
Thibodaux
“Amazing!”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

The restaurant was nice and relaxing. It was just what I needed after a long day. The staff was friendly, helpful and aware of your table. The setting was great with enough lighting, but not too much for an evening meal.

Visited March 2012