“Yes!Yes!Yes!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Martindale, New York, United States
“Yes!Yes!Yes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

Place was crowded but service was excellent; very polite and accommodating staff. We waited upstairs for a table and were served drinks promptly and courteously; Lauren, our waitress, was exceptionally kind and helpful with the kids. Food portions were enormous - you can split them for the kids easily - dinner was very good. I would go back.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Ilze E

Chicago, Illinois
“Oyster House....No Oysters”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

I realize that this is a very popular restaurant, but they don't take reservations, but you can call ahead and get on the list. We called at 7 for 7:30 but part of our party showed up at 7 and were told they were getting the table together (9 people) but we weren't seated until 8. We waited for about 45 minutes for our food and I had ordered oyster appetizer but when I never got them, I was told that they were out of oysters.....How can an oyster house be out of oysters? The food we did receive was either cold or dry. I don't think that I would recommend this restaurant even though it seems to be pretty popular.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank traceynt
Shreveport, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

My wife and I ate here on May 20th 2012. We had the broiled oysters on a half shell and they were EXCELLENT and I had the New Orleans shrimp and it is one of the best dishes I can remember having in recent times and my wife had a seafood pasta that she loved. Also if your a drinker go on Sundays due to their All Day Happy Hour specials cause they have some great deals.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Phillip131
Peachtree City, Georgia
“Excellent food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012 via mobile

My wife had the Grilled Tuna and I had Lobster Quesadilla, both were Excellent. We had a dozen oysters and the were awesome. Overall very nice restaurant.

• 4 of 5 stars
Gulf Shores, Alabama
“Ready to go Back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

Good atmosphere and large variety of oysters. so much to choose from!

Visited December 2011

Been to Oyster House? Share your experiences!