“Yes!Yes!Yes!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Martindale, New York, United States
“Yes!Yes!Yes!”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Place was crowded but service was excellent; very polite and accommodating staff. We waited upstairs for a table and were served drinks promptly and courteously; Lauren, our waitress, was exceptionally kind and helpful with the kids. Food portions were enormous - you can split them for the kids easily - dinner was very good. I would go back.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Ilze E

Chicago, Illinois
“Oyster House....No Oysters”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I realize that this is a very popular restaurant, but they don't take reservations, but you can call ahead and get on the list. We called at 7 for 7:30 but part of our party showed up at 7 and were told they were getting the table together (9 people) but we weren't seated until 8. We waited for about 45 minutes for our food and I had ordered oyster appetizer but when I never got them, I was told that they were out of oysters.....How can an oyster house be out of oysters? The food we did receive was either cold or dry. I don't think that I would recommend this restaurant even though it seems to be pretty popular.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank traceynt
Shreveport, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

My wife and I ate here on May 20th 2012. We had the broiled oysters on a half shell and they were EXCELLENT and I had the New Orleans shrimp and it is one of the best dishes I can remember having in recent times and my wife had a seafood pasta that she loved. Also if your a drinker go on Sundays due to their All Day Happy Hour specials cause they have some great deals.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Phillip131
Peachtree City, Georgia
“Excellent food and Service”
Reviewed May 4, 2012 via mobile

My wife had the Grilled Tuna and I had Lobster Quesadilla, both were Excellent. We had a dozen oysters and the were awesome. Overall very nice restaurant.

Gulf Shores, Alabama
“Ready to go Back”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Good atmosphere and large variety of oysters. so much to choose from!

Visited December 2011