“Good Local Food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We enjoyed a good breakfast here...nothing fancy, but tasty, hot and filling...friendly folks...try 'em out!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We had lunch at the restaurant and the poorboy sandwich was fresh and good. The restaurant is old and could use some cleaning. The bathroom definitely needed attention, but the food is fresh and good.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

My son and I thoughly enjoyed our Lunch the poboy Crab n Cheese was something I could and would definetly eat again and again. Love it.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Stopped here for a quick lunch on a business trip. Everyone in my group had a poboy, and everyone was pleased. The service was great and the place was packed for the time we went. It definitely appeared to be a local favorite.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

I thought we would give it a try to see if the food was good or not worse mistake we ever made the poboy was awful my husband had the fish and fries they weren't good either,please whatever you do,don't waste your hard earn money here at this restaurant!P-Florida