New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Zeppelin's Pizzeria & Bar
Ranked #31 of 218 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“It's a bar first....restaurant second.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

What I mean and want to make clear is that they smoke and drink here, play pool, punch a bag and the people that sit at the bar for a long time drinking will even sing. This is not a family place or even a place to go to get to "know" someone. It's loud and smells like cigarettes.

That being said, by husband and I had and EXCELLENT date there. We had the seafood bread and split the Buffalo Soldier pizza (Think buffalo wings). It was delicious, so much so that I attempted to make one at home the following night and it as NOT good. I can't wait until we go back because I hear the sandwiches are just as good. Oh and one final note our server was fantastic!

• Visited October 2013

“Always fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Everytime we go to Zeppelin's it's always fun! Beers are cold, cocktails mixed right, and the food is satisfying! Love the live shows and love the atmosphere.

• Visited August 2013
Destin
“A MUST visit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

From what I understand, this place is fairly new but I could hardly tell! I just love the atmosphere! I've been there several times when I visited the Gulf Coast and every time it was a pleasure. The staff is very friendly and energetic! The owners (Nick and Erin) were there every time I visited, with smiles on their faces. I ordered a French Dip PoBoy and it arrived to my table in a timely manner and to my surpirse, the au jus was perfect! Mike, the bartender, was amazing! Even though they don't have a blender, he still made the best bushwacker in Biloxi. They had live music, which was more on the rock-n-roll side but that was ok because it really reminded me of the House of Blues... but with more of a modern, up-beat feel. I will be back!

• Visited September 2013
Springfield, IL
“great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

The night we went, it was very busy, and loud. (not in a bad way, there was a dj that night)
We were pretty tired, so we just ordered take out and ate it back at our hotel.
We had a pizza, and an order of the seafood bread. Both were wonderful. We reeeeally enjoyed the seafood bread. Good stuff. Reasonable prices. Would eat there again.

Visited August 2013
“Waited an hour and a half on food that never came.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Simple pizza order never came out and they weren't even busy. Waitress kept saying just a couple more minutes. Waited over an hour an a half.

• Visited August 2013