“Nice find”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 10, 2013

This was my second time at Zeppelin's. It was SUPER crowded following a big 5k downtown. We were nervous we wouldn't get a seat! The hostess and servers went out of their way to find us a table even though we were packed. They were very helpful and friendly. We were seated quickly and served fast even under the circumstances. This place has a really cool vibe-kind of like a college town kind of place. Posters on the wall show upcoming events and bands coming. It feels like a fun place. The seafood bread appetizer was fantastic and both pizzas we tried were small but delicious. I guess they only do one size. Still, it was tasty! I think I like this place and will be back. Note though, I had my kids with me but this seems more of an adult type of place because it is small, smoky and has a large bar area. No worries because I'm heading back on a night out!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

To preface this review, I have to admit we had a pretty terrible time in Biloxi in general. It rained the whole time, the casino was overpriced and smoky, the hotel was packed to the gills with ill-behaved kids, the (very) elderly and obnoxious rednecks. By the time we went looking for lunch on a soggy day half way through our trip, we were pretty downtrodden. Luckily, after looking at online reviews we settled on Zeppelin's for some comfort food to perk us up, and that it did.

This corner pizzeria/rock club was nearly empty at lunch time (a welcome retreat from the throngs of people swarming around the casino), just a few folks chatting it up with the bartender. The server was laid back and nice. We ordered a couple of subs, a salad and fries to split. We soaked in the ambiance of cheesy TNT movies on the TV, good music playing, and warming smells of pizza. The food came out quickly and was delicious. The bread for the subs reminded us of our proximity to New Orleans, the kind of Po' Boy bread you can only get around this part of the Gulf. Crispy and flaky on the outside, soft and chewy on the inside. Add some hand-cut fries and a welcome kick of pepperoncinis sliced in my Chicken Philly, you've got a comfort meal that did a lot to boost our spirits.

I would definitely recommend this place. If you ever find yourself stuck in Biloxi, fellow travelers, do yourself a favor and try Zeppelin's out!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

One of those Biloxi places you must visit. Perhaps the best pizza on the entire Mississippi Gulf Coast.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Pizza was good, we got the Zydeco? A nice change from the casino menus and a nice chance to mingle with locals. Funny tho that I met a girl from back Home in Port Huron who now lives here. We walked from Beau Rivage and felt very safe. We will go back if we are ever at the Beau again.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

The building looks a little shady just because I think it's main purpose is being a bar rather than a pizzeria, but their pizza was very tasty! The 10-inch pie was just enough for my husband and I to split for a small lunch. Would happily recommend.