“Portions are much smaller now.”
Review of The Hook Up - CLOSED

The Hook Up
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2013

First went here in March, food and service were both excellent. Went again in August, and what a difference. The portions were much smaller, the CF special was about half the size, and was not nearly as tasty. I may give it another try but very dissapointed. The view is great !!.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

The views are spectacular. No road noise while sitting outside and the open air bar is great when the weather cooperates. Food is excellent too.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Recommended to us by a woman at the Welcome Center, the food and atmosphere did not disappoint. There was a smoked tuna appetizer that was so good, followed by a really enjoyable burger, which was topped with bacon, a fried green tomato and fried shrimp. Beautiful view of the bay and attentive wait staff. Reasonable prices, depending on what you were looking for. My objective was a good burger.. and that's exactly what I had! Make sure you ask for directions, as it's not on the main drag.

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

My friends mentioned this restaurant to my boyfriend and I for our first night in Biloxi. She had only been once or twice before. We went on a Thursday night so there weren't many other customers in the restaurant. We sat outside and the view was amazing. My boyfriend ordered the gumbo and I ordered a sirloin salad. Our server was not knowledgeable and our food took a long time to come to the table. When the food came it was was barely warm, but still tasted good. If I return to Biloxi, I will try it again but it wasn't the best experience ever.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Right on the water, authentic and tasty seafood, superb service by wait staff, walked on dock after dinner.