“Super cool. ”

Old Biloxi Cemetery
Ranked #19 of 59 things to do in Biloxi
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Very old and beautiful cemetery. Wonderful views of the beach, and super cool place to walk around in.

1  Thank Chays L
"death"
"stroll"
"track"

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Cool historic place worth at least a drive through. If time allows, get out and wander a bit. It's located right off the road with easy access in and out.

3  Thank T B
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful, could have spent hours there! I loved the sense of history you got just from being there, and it was such a surprise find for us!

3  Thank donutmom21214
Reviewed February 9, 2014

You walk in and get a sense of the history of the Gulf Coast. Some if the original founders and pioneers of the Coast and Biloxi area are buried here - some graves date back to before 1800 ! The cemetery is neat, well kept, very safe, and located across from the beach in Biloxi. Don;t miss it if you like historic places !

3  Thank Treesearch1
See more reviews
Reviewed October 30, 2013

My experience at this fabulous site is one both personal and historical. My mother and I were there a few weeks before Katrina to visit the Dulion, Lopez, and Harkness burial sites. I took many pictures and was called upon for their use in the restoration of the cemetery. I know I left a major part of my heart there and watched every minute of reports when Katrina blasted her way through Biloxi. My heart broke many times over. The cemetery is a lesson in History, both personal and public. While I have not been back since that visit, I have been in contact with several relatives and others who have. I have seen pictures since the restoration and was pleased with the results so far. It is a peaceful, almost romantic, experience which I hope to have again. (The date of my visit in the listing is, obviously, not one listed below, but there wasn't an "other" choice.)

3  Thank giaimos