“Second trip to the Beau”
Review of Snacks

Snacks
Ranked #64 of 242 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Fast Food
Description: Eating on the fly doesn’t mean sacrificing quality or flavor. Snacks, conveniently located on the casino floor and just a few steps from your favorite games, serves the right mix of quick bites to keep you in play. Light but filling salads, heaping deli sandwiches, hotdogs, a freshly baked cookie or some chips… grab a table or take it with you. We’re all about options!
Reviewed February 22, 2014

The snack bar inside the casino at The Beau has very good sandwiches and snacks but because of the location the service is very slow though still faster than visiting one the Café or Buffet. I prefer the sports bar but it wasn't open.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Very nice place to get a quick bit to eat when you are in the Beau Rivage Casino. Their French Dip sandwich is very good & the 1/2 sandwich & bowl of chili is excellent and more than enough to eat. I would recommend this place.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Super slow. Waited 30 mins. to get service. Not enough workers. Prices high. Paid $11 for sandwich and potato salad. You can go to any casino or regular restaurant on the coast and get the same thing for $8 or $9. Poor food. Microwave reubens and muffalettas. Despite high prices, they could not put flat top grill? Which every restaurant has. Not enough tables. People were having to stand while eating. I sat on the floor to eat. They must not care for their patrons because no one said a word to me that I was eating on the floor. No napkins, condiment station was a wreck. Save your money. Go somewhere else.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Any time I have stopped at Snacks the line is long and slow, the counter person is never nice. It is located in the casino and has late night hours. I use go here instead of using room service so I can get my snack and head to my room.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Wanted something to eat after late arrival apx 10pm. Everything else closed except for Terrace Cafe, but despite having most of the tables open there was still a 20 minute wait and having eaten there before I was not willing to wait based on past experience. Thought we would grab something at Snacks as that was the only other option at the hotel/casino this time of evening. The menus had some appetizing ideas but after standing in line and waiting on the slow service just to order, and watching the slowness of the cook, who was in no hurry whatsoever, and watching the line who had already ordered and were waiting on food, we ordered a chili dog and a couple of beers and some chips. It amazes me how someone can screw up a hot dog but there are places that do and this is one of them. edible but bread cold, weiner had been on the roller too long and canned chili. I can only hope the sandwiches are better but be prepared to wait as there is no sense of urgency here to get the customers served. The chips were good though. Surely they could do better.