Broadway Inn Express
$90
QualityInn
White House Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$135
$127
AscendHotels
Best Western Oak Manor(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$127
$115
Harrah's Gulf Coast(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$124
$119
  • Pool
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$254
$189
Golden Nugget Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$179
Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$60
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$120
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$179
Priceline
South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$356
$248
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

We had to go out and get cleaning supplies. The office is the first turn off with the laundry piled up. Room needed bleaching. Everything needed wiping down. The curtain has a hole plugged with tissue. KMSL! The lady at the front desk looked spooked when I asked for another room as ours was right at the top of the stairs."you're an internet customer. You're not gonna be happy" she got so antsy about it, wisdom made me keep the room. It's a king with sofa, fridge in need of defrosting and a microwave. No circular shower bar! !!!! We cleaned a/c filter and cover so our sinuses wouldn't become irritable.
Fresh paint job and the carpet looks good.
Bring cleaner and wipe it down....seriously everywhere you go.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed March 23, 2013

paid for pur room just walking in seen many drug deals and people standing in the door ways. Very ghetto and disgusting! After paying for our room we walk in our room and went immediatly to get put money back he would not give us our money back his response was once you receive your key you can not. Smelled horrible hair was all across the door way nothing was clean under the mattress seemed to be smashed bugs. we left with out a refund and did not regret it. Life lesson learned to look at rooms before I paid even though I shouldn't have to. Man was very rude.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank meaghan1991
Reviewed March 5, 2013

No rooms were available 2/23/2013, this was our worst choice we ever made. Bed was disgusting, burn holes in the comforter which had not been washed in weeks. Red stain on top sheet, we slept on our beach blankets and wrapped the gross dirty old pillows in t-shirts. I really can not think they can pass a health inspec ever ! The owner drives a Mercedes SUV, could not understand that at all. What a horrible stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank MnguyStPaul
Reviewed February 17, 2013

The experience was awful. Checked in with my daughter, NOT the kind of place to take a family. Didn't spend the night, place was nasty and people hanging over the balcony were disgusting and intimidating. Never had this happen before in my life....wouldn't go back if the room was free.

Room Tip: Beyond words....nasty.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Linda L
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The room I got was supposed to be non-smoking but there were cigarette burns on the sink counter top and the room was heavily perfumed. The mattress was old and the 3 pillows were thin. There was a refrigerator (that didn't work) and I microwave (I didn't try). The wifi was ok though and had a pretty good signal. A sign on Hwy 90 advertised a $39 rate for Sun-Thurs but it was Friday night so it was $55. Definitely not worth it and wouldn't have been worth $39 either.

I gave it a Poor and not a Terrible because I've seen much worse for the same money. And going a few mile further east were a string of motels.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo