“Great food!”

Costa Cucina at IP Casino Resort
Reserve with OpenTable
Costa Cucina at IP Casino Resort is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 242 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Caillavet Street
Transit: Shuttle bus available
Description: The flavors of Italy are calling at the IP's newest dining experience, Costa Cucina. Offering an extensive menu and delicious Italian fare.
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

Relaxing environment & great food! Service was very good. Restaurant was clean & inviting. Great place to eat, visit & plan the night's fun.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

My wife and I visited IP Casino and decided on dining at Costa Cucina because we had been to Italy and wanted to see how this compared. Our waiter was very nice and friendly and the wine and salad were very good, the appetizer of herb seasoned olive oil and fresh bread were good but that is where things went south. We ordered our main course prior to getting the salad and wine and it seemed like an eternity before that arrived. I ordered a broiled shrimp alfredo dinner. The shrimp, I counted 7 shrimp that were medium sized, were good to taste but the linguini was only partially cooked. That was the downer for me. Noodles are pretty simple to cook but evidently it was a challenge that night for whomever was in charge. Left me feeling that Olive Garden would have been a much better choice for dining if I wanted Italian food!

Reviewed May 15, 2014

We were on a time-crunch to make a show that night and had less than an hour for dinner. Our server assured us that it was very possible – and it was. Everything we had that night was wonderful with extra large portions. I cannot imagine anyone eating the whole thing. The price was realistic. Overall great dining experience.

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Our 2nd visit to this IP restaurant under the current Italian theme. IMO they have remained very consistent with the quality of food, service was excellent as well as friendly staff. We had the ribeye steak and pizza, both were very good.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Had dinner on Valentines day with some friends. My husband and I both got the veal and it was terrible! So dry and tough! The spinach was so salty and garlicky that I only took one bite. Needless to say, I did not eat my meal and will never return. Waitress was wonderful and very attentive.