“Very good restaurant” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Costa Cucina at IP Casino Resort

Costa Cucina at IP Casino Resort
Reserve with OpenTable
Costa Cucina at IP Casino Resort is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 218 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Caillavet Street
Transit: Shuttle bus available
Description: The flavors of Italy are calling at the IP's newest dining experience, Costa Cucina. Offering an extensive menu and delicious Italian fare.
“Very good restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

I didn't eat at Tien or Thirty two but I liked this restaurant of I Ps five restaurants. The shrimp scampi was very good. There was a light Italian beer very tasty. Service was friendly and helpful. The restaurant had a class feel to it

• Visited August 2013

Pensacola, Florida
“Awesome Food, Awesome Service = Awesome Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Costa Cucina is the Italian Restaurant at the IP Casino & Resort on the main floor. My food server was Brandon and his assistant was Skylar. This is not my first time here or having these individuals take care of me. Both Brandon and Skylar do an excellent job, are very attentive to customer needs, are very familiar with the menu and overall between the two of them provide excellent service. There are 2 Brandon's who work as food servers and you can't go wrong with either one.

They have an extensive Italian Menu and on Mon and Tue when their fine dining restaurant Thirty-Two is closed, several items from their fine dining menu are available at Costa Cucina so be sure to ask if interested. Although they will get you in and out in a hurry if that is your desire, they routinely do not rush customers. I have never had a bad meal at Costa Cucina. Saturday evening I was there for the Clint Black concert and decided on an early dinner to beat the crowd. As always, I enjoyed a cabernet as I munched on some great tasting bread and reviewed the menu. I believe I mentioned this is my last review, you receive almost double the amount of wine per order as you get at almost any other restaurant in town. I finally settled on the Tortellini Bolognaise with their house salad and blue cheese dressing. The food was scrumptious and the quantity far exceeds most other area restaurants. For dessert I settled on tiramisu and it was great, again a large serving and very tasty.

If you have not yet tried Costa Cucina then I would highly recommend you do so soon. Currently, they are closed on Wednesday and Thursday and open Friday through Tuesday at 5pm for dinner. Just be aware that on Fridays and Saturday when they have a live show it can be difficult to get seated before the show so plan ahead and make a reservation.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank GoHorsesGo
“Awesome environment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Wonderful staff, wonderful food, John Paul was our waiter and he was so wonderful and patient being that we had four small children with us. The price was very good, our bill totaled $68 all together for a fine dining meal the shrimp fettuccine was excellent the pizza was great, the drinks were very good, the kids shared a pizza and chicken tenders and they had plenty to go around and we had left over pizza to bring home. So I would say you definitely get more than what you pay for at this elegant restaurant! I can't wait to go back by ourselves for my husband and my anniversary.

• Visited July 2013
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
“Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

This was good, Olive garden type food the salad is identical to olive garden. The server was mediocre her asst did a better job.

Visited July 2013
“The service I received was excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Our server, Brandon did everything we ask. He was so kind, polite and had a lot of knowledge on the menu. You have got to try the lasagna! It's to die for! If you were to come here ask for Brandon he's an fanstatic sever! His busser, Vincent was on his game also!

• Visited July 2013