“We will be back next year ”

McElroy's Harbor House Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 247 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: They just reopened their Biloxi location after being destroyed 6 1/2 years ago by Hurricane Katrina. The location is just east of the Hard Rock Casino in Biloxi, MS on Highway 90. This place gets 5 stars!!!!!!
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

We always try to find different places to eat in each town we travel to for my daughters softball tournaments and we landed here this trip. I have to say that I loved the atmosphere, service and food!
My husband and daughter split the surf and turf and loved it while I got the chicken breast and ate until I thought I would pop!
The service was friendly and quick
This place is definitely worth adding to the list

Write a ReviewReviews (1,024)

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

My family tried this place for breakfast and it was great!!! The restaurant was well organized and clean. We were seated quickly, given menus, and provided drink options. We ordered the pancakes but had no idea that the pancakes were going to be so big. One of them will fill you up - no doubt. We also ordered omelets. The food came out hot, and our waitress was fantastic!!!! We will definitely come back. A must try restaurant.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

While much better than seafood chains, this local eatery was somewhat disappointing. We were seated immediately for our group of six. We all had various items such as shrimp and grits, baked fish, chicken, shrimp, and steak. All were average with nothing really standing out. Service was okay, again, nothing noteworthy. Perhaps we went on an "off" night. May give a second chance next trip. There are just so many others to choose from to just be "average".

Reviewed August 15, 2014

We ate there on Wednesday for supper. We ordered a seafood platter that was disappointing, not because of the taste but because paid 23$ for 2 small pieces of fish and 4 fried shrimp and fries....not a seafood platter....and the best part is that it sits right on the Gulf where the seafood should be abundant.

Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Got the half Shrimp sandwich with gumbo and gumbo had loads of shrimp and seafood. Would reccomended this. Great view with good service. Sandwich hads loads of crispy shrimp.