“2 hr wait!”

McElroy's Harbor House Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 240 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: They just reopened their Biloxi location after being destroyed 6 1/2 years ago by Hurricane Katrina. The location is just east of the Hard Rock Casino in Biloxi, MS on Highway 90. This place gets 5 stars!!!!!!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“2 hr wait!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

My family came to visit from out of town. I heard McElroys were good so i had to take them there. We arrive at 7:30pm for a table outside. They said it would be a 45min wait. We decided to sit at the bar and have some drinks. Great drinks with a sweet funny bartender. About an hour later, my mother went to ask if they were sure they wrote our name down. Yea they did but it's just taking awhile. After another 30mins, drinks were drank and now tired and starved. My mom asked can we just eat inside and take ANY table. They gave us a take after 2 hrs of waiting. Server was sweet but took too long. Food was good but the wait was just too long.

1 Thank Whitney B

Grand Prairie, Texas
“McElroy's - They're Back...”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

The mothership of McElroys on Beach Blvd in Biloxi has risen from the ashes of Katrina and is gifting the Gulf Coast with seafood splendors once again.

The recently rebuilt hub is located right next to the Hard Rock Casino. The gulf views are spectacular. Bring binoculars for the bird watching while you eat. While enjoying breakfast today we were treated to osprey fishing, brown pelican (of course), to name a few. You might catch on occassional dolphin if you're lucky.

The seafood gumbo is among the best available on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. My wife and I were referred to the Ocean Spring's McElroy's by Biloxi's finest when I asked for good seafood recommendations back in 2006. I've been recommending them ever since to friends and family. And I do not visit Biloxi without eating at McElroy's. Mick (the owner) is to be commended for a job well done, twice.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank GaryMichaelson
Fort Worth
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“More terrific seafood!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

This restaurant had several great features. The view was gorgeous looking across at Deer Island and watching boats pass. Our waitress, Karen, was very friendly and attentive. She even offered to get us to go teas. I had the Wednesday special of broiled popcorn shrimp. It was delicious.

1 Thank Nan H
Cypress, Texas
“Best Service in Town!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

A friend of mine and I enjoyed a lovely lunch here. It's definitely new feeling when you walk in but has a great location and view. Our waitress, Karen, was great! She was friendly and did the little things that made the meal fabulous! The food was pretty good and worth every penny. I had the small, lunch special seafood platter and it was HUGE!

If the weather permits, sit outside for a better view, but watch out for the seagulls!

1 Thank Linda R
Talladega, Alabama
“Memories :)”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

My Mom used to always take me here when I was younger and we would make trips to the coast. Had my first Po-boy here. :) Food is still good. Very family friendly atmosphere. Good service! Had breakfast and dinner here in last month. Everything was good!!