“Lunch at McElroy's on the Bay”

McElroy's Harbor House Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 241 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: They just reopened their Biloxi location after being destroyed 6 1/2 years ago by Hurricane Katrina. The location is just east of the Hard Rock Casino in Biloxi, MS on Highway 90. This place gets 5 stars!!!!!!
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Spending time in Biloxi and asked the locals where to get some good seafood. Several recommended this location, so we pulled in to try. Having been through knee surgery and seeing the three flights of stairs had me thinking another location, but then I saw the Elevator and all was good !!. We understood the location was redone after Katrina and raised to 30 feet up since the waves were 26 feet ... WOW. The restaurant was clean and the view was great so we ate outside on the patio to enjoy the view which was awesome. A few pesky seagulls but they soon left.

The server was very pleasant and took time to go over the menu with us and answer questions. We had the popcorn shrimp with baked potato and salad, and flounder with salad. Portions were ample and we were both full when we left. There are two of these restaurants and this location is next to Hard Rock Casino, with easy to see name on the building up in the air. I would recommend stopping here if coming to Biloxi and get some good seafood. We'll try it again on our next visit. Total with tip was around $35.00

1  Thank Lee G
There are newer reviews for McElroy's Harbor House Seafood Restaurant

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Breakfast is the best... as for lunch or dinner HUGE portions...I really like the Breakfasts! The seafood is plentiful but lots of it is fried. Fantastic fries and Coleslaw.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I had a half oyster/half shrimp po-boy. The po-boy was really good and the service was great. It's a really casual place with great views of the gulf.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

We stopped in today with my parents. My mom and dad split fried scallops and shrimp and they were really good. They came with fries and coleslaw or salad. My husband ordered blackened shrimps and scallops and they were pretty amazing. I ordered the shrimp salad and it was huge. It was also good left over.

So glad we stopped in after years of driving by. Service was also great!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

we had a late lunch here. The portions were very large and found that we could of shared a meal. The view was to die for....

1  Thank gigi p