“Nice view, friendly place”

McElroy's Harbor House Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 248 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: They just reopened their Biloxi location after being destroyed 6 1/2 years ago by Hurricane Katrina. The location is just east of the Hard Rock Casino in Biloxi, MS on Highway 90. This place gets 5 stars!!!!!!
Reviewed March 6, 2013

This place has just recently reopened after rebuilding after being destroyed by Katrina. Since we like to frequent local establishments, we went here. It's nice and the food was fine and the view of the Gulf terrific since the new restaurant is built up in the air, on stilts.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,015)

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Food offerings were mostly fried and those not fried were greasy. Service was great. Waitress was timely and polite just didn't enjoy the food.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Beautiful view from way up over the Gulf... That is the nicest part of this tourist eatery. Almost everything is fried...salad is pure iceburg lettuce (day old)... service is ok but wouldnt be surprised if food wasnt pre frozen and then fried... inexcusable when you are sitting on the Gulf. This was recommended by vistor's center. Not worth eating there but if you want a pretty view, go up the elevator and have a cup of coffee...

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Hubby and I went there because we had read some good reviews for breakfast. Price was good. Beautiful view. Our waitress, Sue, was very attentive . Service very quick. Food was wonderful with very large portions. I got the short stack of pancakes, (thank goodness because they are thick and large, the size of a 10" plate), had to share with my husband, too much for me. I also got 2 fried eggs and the link sausage. I was expecting the small link sausage, but it turned out it was grilled smoked sausage, fine by me, love those. Hubby had a Southern omelet, toast and hash brown's. Tators and toast were average, but he loved the fact that the omelet was stuffed with more meat than any he had before. We also ordered the beignets to go, I wasn't real enamored with them, but hubby liked them. Probably would have liked them better warm and fresh. We loved this restaurant and will go back!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

This is a cool restaurant for breakfast. My husband and i shared an order of beignets and they were wonderful. My breakfast was good, but not great. My husband did not get what he ordered as he wanted scrambled eggs and not over easy. Also he never got his orange juice. Yes, he could have made them redo the eggs, but then he would have watched me eat and waited and I would have had to either wait and let my breakfast cool or eat and watch him eat. Not a good scene. Too bad as this place was recommended and I am not sure we would.