“Great Time in Margaritaville” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Margaritaville - CLOSED

Margaritaville
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Business meetings, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
OK
“Great Time in Margaritaville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

Yesterday we visited Margaritaville in Biloxi. We are huge fans of Margaritaville. Have to visit any time we are in Vegas....so stopping in during our recent trip to Biloxi was a must. Our waitress, Lori K. was fantastic. She made sure our we enjoyed our time while we were there. It is always nice to visit somewhere and be made to feel like you are one of their best customers! Can't wait until the Hotel is built... Friends from Oklahoma

• 5 of 5 bubbles
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
nicaOklahoma - Thank you for coming by! We are thrilled you had such a great experience and our staff made you feel so special. We appreciate our guests tremendously, so it's wonderful to hear that feeling was conveyed through your server. Hope to see you again soon!

Biloxi, Mississippi
“wasting away in Margaritaville.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

just returned home from Biloxi, Ms. While there had to stop at Jimmy Bufffets. Sat in the bar and ordered valcano nachos....our FAV. Had a great bar tender named Ann.....she was very friendly and made a GREAT Margarita (with a splash of orange juice) hope to return soon.....Paw Paw and GiGi

• 5 of 5 bubbles
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Paw Paw and GiGi - Thank you for wasting away with us! We are thrilled you enjoyed your favorite nachos and a tasty margarita during your visit. Hope to see you again soon!

Orlando
“Great view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

Yesterday we stopped by Margaritaville. We sat at the bar and had a very nice time. The view out the window of the bay was fantastic. Service was also great! Our bartender Ann was very friendly. I would definitely come back just to sit outside and enjoy the day.

I would have rated this restaurant a 5/5 but I was disappointed that they did not erupt the volcano on a regular basis. Although Ann did say she would ask the manager if he could turn it on. I guess I am just spoiled by the Margaritaville in Orlando at Universal City Walk. Also, if I was going to eat at the restaurant, I would be limited in my food choices. Currently I am trying to avoid eating wheat. My only choices on this menu for food were shrimp cocktail and salad.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
kelibundi - Thank you for joining us at the bar! We are so happy you enjoyed your time with us, especially the gorgeous view of the bay that we are so proud of. We will also share your feedback about the volcano with the team. Hope to see you back with us again soon!

Rice MN
“Fun, fun, fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

We dined on the deck, overlooking the Back Bay. The indoor dining room looked very inviting as well - capitalizing on the nautical theme. The drinks were great, music is lively. And of course, the cheeseburgers were a taste of paradise.

CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
kc1030 - We are so pleased our tasty food and drinks, amazing views and fun atmosphere all added up to a great visit! Thank you for spending some time with us!

Dayton, Ohio
“Great bar staff..”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

Alfred,our bartender was amazing,he was very informative and made me and my wife feel at home. And I must admit I never liked the south,Alfred informed me and my wife that it was a lot to discover about Biloxi. I talked with this young man for about an hour and he was very respectful. Upon leaving I asked someone when the bartender was coming back,Nick the other bartender said, he's on break. I asked Nick to inform him that his services were wonderful,but it shocked me to find out he was only a bar back. GREAT WORK YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
henry h - We are so happy our bar staff made you and your wife feel at home! Thank you for spending some time with us and we hope to see you back again soon!