WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Margaritaville - CLOSED

Margaritaville
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Special occasions, Scenic view, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Drinks, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Orlando
“Great view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

Yesterday we stopped by Margaritaville. We sat at the bar and had a very nice time. The view out the window of the bay was fantastic. Service was also great! Our bartender Ann was very friendly. I would definitely come back just to sit outside and enjoy the day.

I would have rated this restaurant a 5/5 but I was disappointed that they did not erupt the volcano on a regular basis. Although Ann did say she would ask the manager if he could turn it on. I guess I am just spoiled by the Margaritaville in Orlando at Universal City Walk. Also, if I was going to eat at the restaurant, I would be limited in my food choices. Currently I am trying to avoid eating wheat. My only choices on this menu for food were shrimp cocktail and salad.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
kelibundi - Thank you for joining us at the bar! We are so happy you enjoyed your time with us, especially the gorgeous view of the bay that we are so proud of. We will also share your feedback about the volcano with the team. Hope to see you back with us again soon!

Rice MN
“Fun, fun, fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

We dined on the deck, overlooking the Back Bay. The indoor dining room looked very inviting as well - capitalizing on the nautical theme. The drinks were great, music is lively. And of course, the cheeseburgers were a taste of paradise.

CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
kc1030 - We are so pleased our tasty food and drinks, amazing views and fun atmosphere all added up to a great visit! Thank you for spending some time with us!

Dayton, Ohio
“Great bar staff..”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

Alfred,our bartender was amazing,he was very informative and made me and my wife feel at home. And I must admit I never liked the south,Alfred informed me and my wife that it was a lot to discover about Biloxi. I talked with this young man for about an hour and he was very respectful. Upon leaving I asked someone when the bartender was coming back,Nick the other bartender said, he's on break. I asked Nick to inform him that his services were wonderful,but it shocked me to find out he was only a bar back. GREAT WORK YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
henry h - We are so happy our bar staff made you and your wife feel at home! Thank you for spending some time with us and we hope to see you back again soon!

Gautier, Mississippi
“Open late, good service, large quantities and........”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

Unfortunately, as always, over-cooked crab (and small). We had a heck of a good time, though. Oh, and some of the best Macaroni and Cheese ever.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank RoughWaterMarine
RoughWaterMarine - Thank you for visiting! We are so pleased you had a good time with us, especially enjoying the Mac and Cheese. Your comments about the crab will also be shared with the team.

Houma, Louisiana, United States
“Emma -- Best bartender ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

Emma, our bartender was very attentive and catered to our needs almost immediately. The restaurant was in immaculate condition. Emma was prompt and very funny. She made our experience worth while! Food was delicious! Especially the coconut shrimp! Thank you again, Emma, for a wonderful first time at Margaritaville!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Jamie C - We are thrilled you had such a positive experience with us! It is especially nice to hear you left so impressed with our staff. Thank you for coming by!