“Clean Friendly Place”
Review of Margaritaville Casino - CLOSED

Margaritaville Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: When you walk past the palm trees that line the entrance into the Margaritaville Biloxi Casino and Restaurant you will know instantly that this place is different. There’s an energy in the air – a sense of something fun. Maybe it’s the excitement of the players around you, the enthusiasm of the smiling casino staff, or the beauty of the giant 30 foot windows letting the natural beauty and sunshine of South Mississippi in. One thing is for sure – this is not the typical windowless, dark casino.This place was built to be fun – our slots let you play longer, the table game rules give you as much of an edge as anywhere on the coast, and our game selection blends the old and the new to give you a variety that will meet everyone’s needs.
Galveston Island, Texas
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Clean Friendly Place”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Very clean, friendly casino. Small but fun. Drive to the establishment was winding through a run-down part of town but you eventually get there. Worth the drive.

Visited April 2013

Griffin
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Small, but great”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

This is a very new casino, not very large, and a little off the beaten track. But it is worth seeking out. Our favorite place to play in Biloxi by far.

Acworth, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Casino ok; buffet NAY”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

It's been a few months since I'd been to Margaritaville Casino; I was extremely disappointed with the lunch buffet. Not much of a selection; and what there was- not too tasty. Even the deserts just looked like they took them out of a freezer, and tossed them onto the serving area; the ice cream (or frozen whatever)- yucky. I can't think of one thing that I'd say you must eat if you go there. I will admit; I got it free with a coupon that they had mailed; I would have really complained had I paid for it. They have $2 Margaritas for sale when you go into the dining are. BEWARE- they are nasty; My friends tried adding sugar, and even some iced tea. Nothing works. Don't waste your money. As far as the casino; it is small; and that hasn't changed since my last visit. Payouts don't seem as good; but then- I didn't win, so who knows. However; the paper jammed 2x in the slots; and it was a real hassle trying to find someone to assist. The gentleman who helped was probably the nicest one of the employees. I've read other reviews, and do agree; the staff was not too friendly. I think management should have an undercover boss type encounter with the casino, and restaurant. Maybe changes for the good would then be made. If not, there are plenty of other casinos and restaurants in Biloxi that are worth the trip.

1 Thank JOSIEF7
Pensacola, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Memorial Day week-end”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

First time stopping here on the way to the Hard Rock. You have to go inside before you experience the island atmosphere. We were quite disappointed with the casino itself. The sign-up line was so long and only one person working it. I made a trip to the rr and the custodial woman in there was so rude, she should have been fired. I thought she was talking to me, but she was on her Bluetooth. I may give it one more shot, just dunno yet.

1 Thank felinefrenz
Schererville, Indiana
67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“Not Impressed”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

As part of my visit to Biloxi, my sister took me on a tour of the casinos. We stopped at this one. Honestly, I was not impressed at all. The casino is small. It is out of the way. The staff was not very friendly and they gave the impression that they did not care whether or not you were there. The waitress staff was non-existent, unlike the Treasure Bay Casino. It was difficult getting the $10 free play for joining. I can only say, "Give It A Try", you might like it.