“Margaritaville Restaurant”
Review of Margaritaville Casino - CLOSED

Margaritaville Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: When you walk past the palm trees that line the entrance into the Margaritaville Biloxi Casino and Restaurant you will know instantly that this place is different. There’s an energy in the air – a sense of something fun. Maybe it’s the excitement of the players around you, the enthusiasm of the smiling casino staff, or the beauty of the giant 30 foot windows letting the natural beauty and sunshine of South Mississippi in. One thing is for sure – this is not the typical windowless, dark casino.This place was built to be fun – our slots let you play longer, the table game rules give you as much of an edge as anywhere on the coast, and our game selection blends the old and the new to give you a variety that will meet everyone’s needs.
Milton, Florida
“Margaritaville Restaurant”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I am writing about the restaurant only because the casino area has not impressed me and I have not tried the buffet. I have been to this restaurant 5 times now and I can say that I have been satisfied each time. The food has been good... love the Nachos. I am rating this "Very Good" because the staff has been excellent each time I go. Three weeks ago I lost my ball cap there... last weekend I was able to return and asked the Bartender (Ann Lyons) about a lost and found. She was extremely nice and very helpful... her and the guard stepped up to the plate and found my cap... I would tell the story but i am limited in my review.
THANKS STAFF!!!

Laurel, Mississippi
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“A Second Round of Margaritaville”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Margaritaville did not turn me my first trip. They seemed to be trying to reinvent the wheel. What I mean is they did not open and operate like other casinos.No Players Club,no plans to sned out free play,a small buffet but there was the Margaritville resturant. A big name with small portions and big prices and did I mention the tightest slots in the world.Major changes happened in the way they operated so I gave'um another try and they are getting better in my view. They now have a playes club,free play,more seating in the bufftet and other comps.My money went longer and people go to play and enjoy a fun time. They still have a way to go and not everyone will win,hey it's a business to make money, however I did have a good time. If your frist time was not so great I say try'um again they are getting better.

Troy, Alabama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“So good we went twice!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Looking for a good place to eat with our 2 teens (13 and 15) we decided on Margaritaville. We wanted to eat somewhere fun that would appeal to our picky kids. We weren't there for to gamble, we are virgins really when it comes to all that anyhow. We were welcomed by security when we came in and he directed us to the two restaurants they have at the facility. He explained that our minor children would have to stay with us at all times which we knew already anyhow. We were going to do the lunch buffet so we both signed up for players cards. The wait was not very long and while my husband did that my sons and i wandered around the gift shop. The staff was very very helpful and very friendly. One male gentleman went out of his way to make sure we were ok and finding things we needed. He came back twice and was quite entertaining as well, making me and my sons feel very welcome. One thing i noticed was the lack of the smell of smoke, i actually thought the place was a smoke free place, i asked the lady working in the gift shop if it was, and she said no. The ventilation system here is very very good. After getting our gift cards the ladies working in the gift shop suggested eating at Margaritaville as opposed to the buffet (feeding Frenzy) That was a great idea as the weather was fantastic and we all enjoyed our lunch overlooking the water. Because we had our sons with us we took turns going to the casino floor to use up our $10 in free play. We both ended up walking out with a little more money then we came in with, not to mention two free margaritaville glasses as a free gift for joining the players club. We came back the next night for supper and enjoyed the buy one get one free dinner buffet there with our sons. We had no problem getting our sons meal's for free with our cards. So the entire family ate for less then 40 bucks, The best deal in biloxi--all you can eat crab legs, crawfish, peeled shrimp, gumbo..prime rib, and much more. The line was a little long, maybe a ten minute wait, but it was well worth it. The crab legs were perfectly cooked! The desserts could be a little better, but we weren't there for the dessert..we were there for the crab legs. The room we ate in was the room they do concerts in i believe so it lacked atmosphere, but again the food more then made up for what the place lacked in ambiance. We will definitely be back, this time without our sons to do a little more gambling and a little more eating..those crab legs were the bomb.

1 Thank Angela W
United States
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Not impressed”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Small gaming areas offered here and the place is structured like everything was an after thought. Not a place you feel like you want to return to.

United States
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“CHEAP buffet - BOGO free, but YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Buy one get one free is the deal here and I must say you get what you pay for. If you're looking for cheap eats and to merely fill yourself up on some mediocre fare, this is for you. Otherwise, don't waste your time or a meal on this place. I had heard that they were offering some tasty, spicy crawfish on their buffet so this is the main reason we went. The crawfish turned out to be tiny and not tasty nor spicy on the night we went. So, what we were left to choose from on this small buffet was lack-luster at best. The prime rib was good, but that is not what I usually choose to eat. The ice cream is gross, so don't bother. It comes out of a soft serve machine, but it is icy and odd. So, I guess for the cheapest buffet possible on the coast, you can't complain, but you definitely are getting what you pay for here.