“expected more”
Review of Margaritaville Casino - CLOSED

Margaritaville Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: When you walk past the palm trees that line the entrance into the Margaritaville Biloxi Casino and Restaurant you will know instantly that this place is different. There’s an energy in the air – a sense of something fun. Maybe it’s the excitement of the players around you, the enthusiasm of the smiling casino staff, or the beauty of the giant 30 foot windows letting the natural beauty and sunshine of South Mississippi in. One thing is for sure – this is not the typical windowless, dark casino.This place was built to be fun – our slots let you play longer, the table game rules give you as much of an edge as anywhere on the coast, and our game selection blends the old and the new to give you a variety that will meet everyone’s needs.
Orlando, Florida
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“expected more”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

small casino; buffet is small with pretty good fish selection but not outstanding the overall selection is burgers and poultry but ok

Visited October 2012

Verona, Kentucky
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Margaritaville Casino Biloxi”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We loved the Buffett was very good great service and friendly people. Would come there again.Everything was good and the place was clean.

1 Thank Theresa M H
VERONA
80 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“Very nice casino with several new machines”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Did not have much luck while gambleing there, but they have alot of nice machines. Try their buffet, now that cannot be beat

2 Thank RandyHodge
Gainesville, Georgia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Fun Casino, but needs some better hosts”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

This was our second trip recently to Margaritaville. We were offered a free buffet, and ate after waiting in a VERY long line (about an hour). I found the food to be just ok. I had contacted the casino prior to our visit to verify a new player offer and was told the didn't have our email addresses even though we gave them when we signed up for a players card. I was told to see a host when we arrived and he could resolve this. The host i spoke with when we arrived was nice at first, and then gave me the runaround for the rest of the night. I was even insulted by his supervisor (at least i think she was), and was told that no one could help me until Monday. all i wanted was to redeem the offer that the advertised everywhere. After calling the next day and talking with management, the offer was honored. Management was great and seems to care about their customers. Hosts and floor supervisors, not so much. Overall, though, we love this place and will be back often, thanks to management.

1 Thank cah3295
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Hurt”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I brought my dad there to eat the buffet because he asked me too. Didnt know the 2 for 1 started at 4pm. So we stood in line for 30 min and when we got to the register at 3:30...we were told that we had 30 more min and had to get back in line. Mind you the line is now a half mile long. So we asked could we sit over to the side until 4 and go in because we were unable to stand in line again. The cashier said no and called the manager who also said no! My dad is 85 years old and had braces on both knees. I just thought this was very sad and hurtful. We had to leave because he was unable to stand any longer. Thnx Margaritaville...good lookin out.

4 Thank latricedexter