“Looks Like a New Casino”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Margaritaville Casino - CLOSED

Margaritaville Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: When you walk past the palm trees that line the entrance into the Margaritaville Biloxi Casino and Restaurant you will know instantly that this place is different. There’s an energy in the air – a sense of something fun. Maybe it’s the excitement of the players around you, the enthusiasm of the smiling casino staff, or the beauty of the giant 30 foot windows letting the natural beauty and sunshine of South Mississippi in. One thing is for sure – this is not the typical windowless, dark casino.This place was built to be fun – our slots let you play longer, the table game rules give you as much of an edge as anywhere on the coast, and our game selection blends the old and the new to give you a variety that will meet everyone’s needs.
Belleville, Canada
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Looks Like a New Casino”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

not sure, but I think this may be a new casino. It was very nice inside, kind of a Margaritaville theme to it. Had all the regular games and slots, was clean, appealing, however the Players Club desk always had a line of 30 or more people. They really do need more service people.

1 Thank Kevin P

surrey, england
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 215 helpful votes
“This is the place for me”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

My favourite Casino in Biloxi (maybe because I won here!) The atmosphere is great the decor wonderful. Plenty of choice of slots. The staff are really friendlyand go that extra mile. Also good news if you are over 50 you get a special price for the buffet at lunchtime which makes it amazing value and really tasty food.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank pamela c
Alabama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“We love the atmosphere here”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

This is truly a small casino (hate the hugiant one they were building went defunct), but nevertheless the people are AMAZING! I never expect to win anything when I play the slots, didn't here either but at least they have very nice table games for hubs to play. The food is OUTSTANDING. During our last visit, Robert, our waiter was the bomb dot com. I really wish they would've built a hotel here.

Acworth, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Buffet Yeah! Casino some concerns”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

I was there as part of a bus group in Biloxi for Mardi Gras, and they had a promotion on Monday mornings, free breakfast buffet for seniors. I was impressed with the buffet; very good food selection, good service. I've been at some free senior buffets where it's really just a continental breakfast; this was the real deal. The orange juice was noteworthy; pulpy; it tasted freshly squeezed. Staff was pleasant. I don't know how it is on other days; but that was definitely to be recommended. Now- for the rest of the story; the casino and restaurant are upstairs from the arrival door; easy access to the elevator or escalator. Casino is bright, and cheery. However- BEWARE- I only play penny machines- because generally they're 50 cents a pop even playing pennies. However, many of the machines are multi-denomination, 1,2,or 5 cents. Be sure to check you have the proper denomination. I was playing one machine, for 40 cents (penny); went to another, next to it, came back to my original, and didn't pay attention; it defaults back to the 5 cent wager every time you leave. I did 2 spins at 5x40=2.00 before I realized. That's why I say BEWARE; the machines are fun; I was pleased with the payouts; it seemed to give back some so I was able to play longer. Neat decorations; the MUST HAVE volcano, and huge blender. Cut Jimmy Buffet logos shop; but I personally feel that items advertising a place, should be lower priced. After all, wearing/using the items is promoting the place. Currently, no hotel; just casino; but definitely worth the stop when in Biloxi

Mississippi Gulf Coast
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Casino Yes . . . Buffett Yes . . . Buffet NO!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

We've gone to Margaritaville several times, and have found it to be pretty good. It is a small casino, and you'll have a lot better time in the warmer months when there's some outside entertainment. We've found the slots to be no better or worse than the others, in fact there's a few machine that we've only found here that we really like. Just wish the cocktail service could be a little faster, so often you're ready to change to another machine and you hate to walk away without getting your drink or tipping your server. And there are many table games, but even so, on a recent Saturday night we found several unopened Blackjack tables. Minimums are reasonable, but why not have a few lower minimum tables . . . you'd get more gamblers in, and they would probably bet (and lose) the same amount of money . . . I would think you'd rather see several tables packed with $2 blackjack players than only a few half-full tables with $5 players . . . OH . . . and until they improve their buffet operation, eat in the restaurant or outside when those venues are operating.

1 Thank BuyouBear