“Do you prefer spiffy looks or a good deal?” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Flamingo Beach Inn

Flamingo Beach Inn
Ranked #33 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Nashville, Tn
“Do you prefer spiffy looks or a good deal?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

Sure this place lacks curb appeal, but it's across the street from the ocean... really. That's what the ad said in one of those discount coupon ad books that are found at markets and rest stops, but I didn't believe it until I got there. The woman on the phone, yes, did have a little trouble with English. But she spoke it better than the French and Spanish I know. The pool had cracks, but, still, it's a pool with cool water. The room might have been dated, but it was clean. The Flamingo is obviously not for everyone - especially if you are a finicky traveler - but I was happy with it and it's uber bargain price.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank traveler494

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2012

I rented the room and when I got in it thought out was nice. I sat my stuff down and plugged my phone in turned around to talk to my friend turned back a roach was on my phone. We were there ten min I asked for my money back they said no! I go back to my room and find 3 more on the wall and ceiling. I try again get my money back and check out.the second time tried offer me a different room but that was nasty.I tried calling the managers our someone try get my money our something but all I got was told to call a number that led to the hotel and no one would help me. I was only in the room maybe 15 min and at the hotel longer only cause no one would help me.

• Stayed March 2012
7 Thank marthack

Travelers are raving about these Biloxi hotels

Cabot, Arkansas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2011

We used a coupon from one of those travel books that you get along the Interstate, let me put it this way, for a bare-bone no frills cheap beach motel, for a night or two, ok, but don't expect much. It said newly remodeled, but I could not see what they meant. I am not knocking the place, just telling facts. The location was really good.

Room Tip: Use the coupon from the travel book to get the best rate.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank trikeman007
Rayne, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2011

nice people, clean rooms, near casinos, and very cheap prices. would recomend to anyone.
The Foremans from rayne lousiana.

Room Tip: any room is great
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Foreman48
Jackson, Mississippi
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2011

The hotel was normal. Not perfect but not too bad to stay in. The price is excellent . I had two nights of peaceful sleeping and so did my boyfriend and two sisters that are 16. The location is also great.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
5 Thank misskisha37
Jackson, Mississippi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2010

We were on an unplanned trip to the coast and could not get a room at any casino so we called the Flamingo. They got us two rooms- very reasonable priced and they were clean and comfortable. It is a little dated but for what we paid, I was pleased.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends
2 Thank Ladygambler87
Columbia, South Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2010

We called two days ahead to make a reservation for one bedroom. The woman who I could hardly understand took our name and said there would be no problem on that day for one bed. When we got there they said they didn't have a one bed room and we had to pay $5.00 more for a room with two beds. They would not honor the coupon from the state welcome center for $40.00 because they said it was the price for a room with one bed and they made us pay and additional fee.
The room was awful! I do not recommend staying there and we won't go back. If I get to the welcome center again, I will let them know that there is a problem with their coupon being accepted at this hotel.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple