“No frills cheap Beach Inn”
Review of Flamingo Beach Inn

Flamingo Beach Inn
Ranked #28 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed July 23, 2011

We used a coupon from one of those travel books that you get along the Interstate, let me put it this way, for a bare-bone no frills cheap beach motel, for a night or two, ok, but don't expect much. It said newly remodeled, but I could not see what they meant. I am not knocking the place, just telling facts. The location was really good.

Room Tip: Use the coupon from the travel book to get the best rate.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank trikeman007

Reviewed July 10, 2011

nice people, clean rooms, near casinos, and very cheap prices. would recomend to anyone.
The Foremans from rayne lousiana.

Room Tip: any room is great
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Foreman48
Reviewed April 10, 2011

The hotel was normal. Not perfect but not too bad to stay in. The price is excellent . I had two nights of peaceful sleeping and so did my boyfriend and two sisters that are 16. The location is also great.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank misskisha37
Reviewed July 29, 2010

We were on an unplanned trip to the coast and could not get a room at any casino so we called the Flamingo. They got us two rooms- very reasonable priced and they were clean and comfortable. It is a little dated but for what we paid, I was pleased.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank Ladygambler87
Reviewed July 9, 2010

We called two days ahead to make a reservation for one bedroom. The woman who I could hardly understand took our name and said there would be no problem on that day for one bed. When we got there they said they didn't have a one bed room and we had to pay $5.00 more for a room with two beds. They would not honor the coupon from the state welcome center for $40.00 because they said it was the price for a room with one bed and they made us pay and additional fee.
The room was awful! I do not recommend staying there and we won't go back. If I get to the welcome center again, I will let them know that there is a problem with their coupon being accepted at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2010

The Flamingo Beach Inn does live up to its name. It has an awesome view of the beach and is a short walk across to access the beach. It was a clean and nice room.
The down side was the noise from the other guests. A family with children next door and people in a "party mood". I did not get much sleep. My partner did not have a problem with the noise.
Used a travel coupon for this , good value.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2010

My son was to visit the Biloxi area AFB and was required by security clearance to have a booked reservation before arrival. I read the reviews online and decided it couldn't be too bad, especially since a 19 year old boy will not have the expectations of a mature woman.

Anyway, he reported that the desk clerk, once he came in from washing his car checked him in. The room he went to smelled of FECES and he went back to the desk to get another room assignment. Again waiting for him to stop washing his car. The second room, my son reported, was okay. Still had a weird smell right at the door but MUCH LESS OFFENSIVE AND STRONG and the room seemed clean enough.

He did let me know when he checked out, there were dirty underwear underneath the bed. NOT HIS. He pretty much didn't stay in the room all day. He says if he needed to spend more time in the room other than sleeping, he could not have done it. Not a good choice of hotels for $76.00 a nite.

As a 19 year old boy (not a party type at all), gives his review.....He would not stay there again, nor would he advise anyone else he knew to stay at the Flamingo Beach Inn.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo