“SLOTS ARE NO GOOD!”
Review of IP Casino Resort

IP Casino Resort
Ranked #3 of 14 Fun & Games in Biloxi
More attraction details
Owner description: Our arcade features loads of fun for all ages, including air hockey, three basketball games, two Ice Ball/Skeeball games, four race car driving games, two motorcycle riding games, four shooting games, an Elvis pinball machine, Ms. Pac-man, Galaga, claw vending machines, a photo booth, plus several prize and candy dispensing games. The arcade is located on the hotel's second floor corridor.
New Orleans, Louisiana
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“SLOTS ARE NO GOOD!”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

the only reason for this rating is the slot machines! They are tighter than a drum! It's a beautiful casino though.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank ChristyHappyHeart

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food and staff”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I went with my friends and enjoyed my stay but could not win anything in the casino. The hotel needs to do a better job in first time visitors in terms its players cards. It needs to change the policy on how much is given in isle play.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank laheyd6
D'Iberville, Mississippi
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Nice place Good value”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Our stay didn't start out the best due to a guest in the adjoining room leaving his tv on loud the 1st but we got to change rooms and after that we slept well.

They have plenty of gaming space along with a complete non-smoking room with slots and poker tables. They have 4 separate gaming areas.

I wasn't pleased with the breakfast buffet but I prefer sit down dining anyway. We ate at the HIGH TIDE CAFE and the food was great.

I can't say much for the Infusion Coffee Bar. Reasonably priced but the coffee was so so at best. They had better coffee in the casino coffee machines.

I never go to a casino for the food I go to gamble so the food is never a factor when I choose a casino to play at.

But all in all I would recommend IP Casino. The casino was very clean and had enough air movement you hardly even noticed the smokers or smelled the smoke in the casino. I will say the staff was very friendly and always willing to help.

I have played at every casino in Biloxi and I like IP best to gamble at.

Visited May 2013
Biloxi, Mississippi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Buffet & No Smoking”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

If you want the best assortment of crab legs then look no further because after living on the Ms Gulf Coast since 1988 I have tried almost ever restaurant there is. I evaluate the poor and the good. This is excellent for a reason. CUSTOMER SERVICE & FOOD SELECTION. They even have all you can eat soft shell crabs. They also season the crab legs like we on the Gulf Coast like them. The price is worth the trip and the food and service is better that the Treasure Bay Casino hands down.

Visited May 2013
Athens, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“GREAT VALUE IF YOU PLAY THERE”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Get a players card the minute you walk in the door and use it every time you play. The rooms are not the quality you would expect to get at the Beau, and the air conditioning is great during the day but seems to become stagnant at 73 degrees at night. However, it is all worth it when you start getting repeated free nights and promotions in the mail from the hotel. The service is adequate as is the buffet, though it could be improved upon. I've stayed many times and only had one or two complaints during my stays. Love it overall and highly recommend it.

Visited March 2013

Been to IP Casino Resort? Share your experiences!