“stay here at your own risk”
Review of IP Casino Resort

IP Casino Resort
Ranked #3 of 14 Fun & Games in Biloxi
More attraction details
Owner description: Our arcade features loads of fun for all ages, including air hockey, three basketball games, two Ice Ball/Skeeball games, four race car driving games, two motorcycle riding games, four shooting games, an Elvis pinball machine, Ms. Pac-man, Galaga, claw vending machines, a photo booth, plus several prize and candy dispensing games. The arcade is located on the hotel's second floor corridor.
Reviewed April 5, 2013

this place needs completely refurbed,the hotel carpet and rooms are very smoky and dirty,we had a newer room and the floors in the bathroom are very slick.my wife fell and was taken to biloxi reg, and do you think these people care,we have spent alot of time and money thru the years and we have watch this place just go down hill.we will not return to this place.trust me when i tell you these people could care less about their customers.they are as phony as they come. also try to get a drink in the casino!!!! this place just sucks!!!!!!!

There are newer reviews for IP Casino Resort

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Great service, clean, friendly dealers. We loved it We want to stay there next time we go. The casino layout is confusing, but everything else made up for it.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

We were pleasantly surprise at check in to be given a suite with a great view of the back bay for the price of a regular room! Front desk staff were efficient and helpful. The room had a separate living room with a couch and a chair. The room had a jacuzzi tub and a comfortable bed. THe pool are is fabulous! THe casino was ok but smoke filled:(

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We call it a $400.00 drink. We should have turned around when we saw parking. It was nasty from the start. The games are old and the place smells like it has never been aired out. We walked all over and never sawe staff. We ordered ONE drink and it was 30 minutes later, bad and I had to run the waitress down to get it! When I found her she snarled at me. IT was the WORST casino we have ever visited!

2  Thank Kat5409
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Spent a lot of time in the IP poker room playing cash games and tourneys. After the first day the managers and dealers knew my name and greeted me. I was given meal comps without issues and enjoyed socializing with regulars and staff in between games. The buffet was average and the High Tide restaurant was just above average. The casino gaming area was clean and service was always prompt and friendly. While none of the casinos are large and flashy like the vegas strip, this was the friendliest place I spent my time. I will definately go back.

Been to IP Casino Resort? Share your experiences!