“Beautiful Place”

Biloxi Visitors Center
Ranked #1 of 59 things to do in Biloxi
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We enjoyed our Family Reunion Banquet on the second floor. The place is handicap accessible and absolutely beautiful. We had to rent the table cloths and all food items but it was well worth it. The security was very nice. Thanks Amanda and Holly.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Easy to find. Nice building. It had an ATM and drink machines inside. I just ran in to ask a question about a tour. The lady gave me a dollar off coupon for all the members in my party. I didn't get a chance to walk around in there but I heard there was more to see there and a video to watch.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

It had an interesting movie about Biloxi but I could not go to the second floor because they were getting ready for a wedding event.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

The Visitors center is beautiful and is a perfect location. The light house view at night is amazing.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

I have never been to the visitors center. It looks clean and neat from the outside. Its located where you have no problem finding it. I plan to visit on my next trip.