Tripadvisor
Biloxi
6,961 results
All reviews steak and shake blind tiger magnolia house mix and mingle diamond lounge small casino slot machines hotel and casino new orleans table games get away the room was nice great trip casino floor harrahs gulf fun
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great Location - Pool was Exceptional - Grounds were well kept. Everyone freindly. It was hard to find the entrance when we went walking. But we made it. Didnt Get a chance to Try the buffet - Wish we had more time. Smoking rooms need an Exhaust Fan - Very Smokey/

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Poor room. Smelled musty. Looked dirty. Window View was of junk yard and abandoned property. Housekeeping did not come to clean our room. Poor customer service at front desk when I asked about the failure to clean our room.

Ate dinner at the sports bar restaurant. My meal, Philly Cheese steak was served COLD - I sent it back - Server tried to tell me the food was hot but it was COLD. Second time was a little better but the cheese was not melted. very poor meal.

My girlfriend's room key wouldn't work and they gave her a hard time about opening the door for her. She was treated like a criminal and was highly offended by the security officer's attitude and demeanor towards her.

I won't be staying there again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Michael G, Marketing at Harrah's Gulf Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While we wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for a better stay in the future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Staff was friendly, the room clean, buffet was good.
Slot machines were tight.
I won money down the street at Hard Rock.
It was too cold to enjoy the pool but it looked nice.
Outdoor hot tub was fun though.
Convenient store on the property didn't have convenient hours, and limited drink selections. Pepsi stuff, YUCK.

Date of stay: January 2020
Michael G, Marketing at Harrah's Gulf Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for your review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and our friendly staff! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our first visit to Biloxi and I would highly recommend a visit here. We stayed at Harrah's and while the casinos were scattered around, there were several ways to get to where you want to go. The properties we visited were Golden Nugget, Hard Rock and Beau Rivage. All facilities were very well kept, employees were exceptionally friendly and helpful.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you for your comments! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I love visiting the gulf coast and I usually enjoy visiting Harrahs. However, this trip was far from top notch. Keep in mind I am a Diamond Guest which is a high roller with Cesar’s Rewards. For starters, the hot water in the room was non-existent. The gift card promotion offered by Cesar’s total rewards was not working properly and our play up amount was not given when we got our gift card. So their advertised special event was not so special. Lastly, I had earned a $100 celebration dinner and it had to be used in one visit and since I do not like Magnolias my friend and I used the comp at the buffet so it was $30 total for 2 and I lost the remaining $70. As a Diamond Guest my experience was far from a Diamond experience more like fools gold.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to read that so many of our services failed to meet your expectations. We are constantly working to ensure each guest has a memorable experience and your feedback will help us with this process. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future!