“Great stay at Hampton Inn - Biloxi”
Review of Hampton Inn Biloxi

Hampton Inn Biloxi
Ranked #6 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Marrero
“Great stay at Hampton Inn - Biloxi”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

The hotel was especially clean, comfortable and the décor was very nicely done. Not too fancy, but contemporary with new looking carpet and furnishings. The bed was comfortable, plush linens, clean restroom and plenty of space for your luggage.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Visited for our annivesary. Room had a jacuzzi and had a beach front view and was perfect for the occasion. We will make this our hotel of choice on our next visit. Staff members were very friendly and helpful. Hotel is directly across the street from the beach and surrounded by Casinos in both directions.

Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here while visiting my son at Keesler AFB. Hotel is directly across street from beach and near all local attractions. Room was clean and modern. Rates were competitive. Front desk seemed understaffed. We has a issue with our door not locking when we leave the room. I tried calling front desk and took 3 long tries to get an answer. There was only one person working the desk on Memorial Day weekend. Seemed very short staffed.

• Stayed May 2014
Atlanta, United States
Reviewed May 21, 2014

**good location, good room, great service when you can find associates, a little over-priced, small issues that made the stay a little inconvenient but nothing to keep you from coming back **bathrooms were not clean, linen was not clean, smelled smoke in my non-smoking room. **i rented a daily ($4.99) movie and began watching, houskeeping came so i went to the lobby while my room was cleaned, when i returned i was not able to restart the movie and finish watching it (paid for service i did not receive) **when i needed help from the staff they were excellent; however, i had to leave my room to find them because the front desk NEVER answers when i called **one of the computers was inoperable (had not internet capabilities)

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank MrsTeeK
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Reviewed May 20, 2014

My wife and I arrived Friday night around 7 and were greeted with a warm smile. Check in was painless as we reserved our room in advance for 2 nights. Hampton Inn has a great location and a great service staff. After leaving on Sunday morning we drove the coast East for sight seeing and after getting home in Hattiesburg at 9pm that night realized I forgot 2 dress shirts with slacks in the closet. Guess what, they had them at the front desk! As I am typing this my cloths are on the way to me!! A BIG shout out to the general manager and all who train the team on great behaviors that build upon a great name. You have made a customer for life! ---The Keene Family

2 Thank Terrance K
Eupora, United States
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Great hotel. Room smelled and looked fresh and clean! Staff went above and beyond to make my stay great! The hotel lobby was really well decorated. Hate the parking but beach front is worth it. The pool was clean and well maintained. On arrival I had been assigned a room on the 6th floor but wanted a room on a lower floor. The desk clerk was so kind and moved my room to the second floor. I enjoyed the fact that it was so quiet giving me a great nights sleep. The lady that worked in the breakfast area was very kind. She noticed I was waiting for 6 a.m. and offered the bread area of the breakfast room. I was in a hurry and she helped me out! The other staff in the facility greeted me and ask if they could help me in any way. This is a great hotel!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

2 Thank Joella Lynn M
Reviewed May 19, 2014

If you like to stay at Hamptons because of the overall Hampton experience (clean rooms, coffee always available, free wifi, hot breakfast, etc), then this place should suit you fine. My wife and I stayed here on a long weekend and paid for a king room with beach view and a whirlpool. We weren't disappointed, and we would encourage you to pay the relatively small increase in charge for a beachview room. You get a large layout and a view overlooking the pool, the tree-lined Hwy. 90, and the coast. If you get a standard room thinking you may see some of the beach, you probably won't... The side rooms look onto adjoining properties, and there's not much to see. This is not the cheapest Hampton. But it presented a better value than nearby alternatives. If you want to casino hop, call Yellow Cab. They picked us up within 5 minutes, and friendly drivers took us to nearby restaurants and casinos for $10 or less. Casino hopper CTA bus can then get you from one casino to the next for only $1.50 apiece, and cabs are waiting at major casinos to get you safely back to the hotel.

Minor quibbles:
* Crazy slow elevators
* The local tap water has a brownish tint. Don't freak out. It's safe. Just odd.

Praiseworthy:
* Well-stocked breakfast
* Courteous staff
* Particularly good cleaning of the room from day to day
* While returning late on our final night, we watched a hotel clerk calmly and effectively deal with a loud, drunken jerk who came to the lobby and complained of his room key not working. Given his state of mind, we're not even sure he was trying the right room. The clerk was professional and handled this guy very well.

Room Tip: Go for beachview/whirlpool rooms.