“Nice”
Review of Hampton Inn Biloxi

Hampton Inn Biloxi
Ranked #6 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed August 8, 2008

This hotel was nice. Staff very friendly. The only problem I encountered was the parking. The parking lot was located behind the hotel and it was not very well lit. I did not feel safe going to my car at night. Other than that, I enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled on business

Reviewed August 5, 2008

Hampton is my default brand because you get a reliable experience. I am a native of Biloxi, and I chose this Hampton not just because of my generally excellent experience with the brand, but because I know it's quiet. It should be, it backs up to a cemetary. The only downside is that the driveway connection to Hwy 90 is a little hard to see, and even I passed it the first time. This is my default hotel in my hometown.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed June 12, 2008

Our room was large and clean with a great view of the Gulf. It is located a short drive from casinos. The staff was friendly. The air conditioner fan ran all night but that is our only complaint.

• Stayed: April 2008
Reviewed May 10, 2008

I had a business trip in Biloxi and decided to stay at the Hampton Inn because it is my favorite hotel chain. That was until they canceled my reservation and charged me for not showing up. When I called to make my reservation I specifically told the manager Judy that I would be in very late and to please hold my reservation. When I showed up my reservation had been canceled and she charged me for one day. Very disatisified. Will not recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business
4  Thank allgoods2003
Reviewed July 25, 2007

This hotel and staff were great! We had car troubles enroute from our previous stay and arrived after 10PM. When I booked the room online, I requested a DBL Queen room with an ocean view. We received just that, even that late at night. The beds were heavenly and most welcome. The breakfast was adequate and well stocked. My children enjoyed the nice clean pool and a chance to walk on the beach, across the road. I would suggest driving across the road though, as it was somewhat busy for young children to cross.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
5  Thank BeagleMomWisconsin
Reviewed May 22, 2007

Hampton Inn on Beach Blvd. provided a very nice stay in an otherwise storm-damaged area. It is less than a mile from the Biloxi Beau Rivage Casino and Convention Center. Right across from the Hampton Inn on Beach Blvd. is the Gulf of Mexico, offering a walk on the beach every morning. The Hampton Inn was friendly, clean, safe and up to its usual high standards for bedding and breakfast. I would definitely stay there again and would suggest booking a room with a view of the Gulf even though the windows don't open. The area is still recovering from Katrina but some good restaurants are now open.

Stayed: May 2007
6  Thank DellaMar
Reviewed May 21, 2007

This was a VERY enjoyable stay with friendly staff and an exceptionally clean and spacious room. Our room overlooked the pool and also had a nice view of the beach. Everything you need is in the room including free high speed internet, a fridge and microwave, cable television, etc. Free breakfast in the dining room downstairs is included in your room fee and the staff goes out of their way to assist with anything you want or need. Hallways and lobby are secure and well lit. Key entry only to the back door made us feel extra safe as well. We had a great stay and I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who asked!

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled with family