New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #9 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Good location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

This was a very nice and clean hotel. The room facing the gulf had a nice view. Make sure you ask for the 6th floor. Staff was very friendly, they even had chocolate chip cookies when we checked in but never saw them again. We got the king ocean view room, very roomy. Breakfast was good, and lots of room to sit. Make sure you go to the visitors center (about a block away) and get lots of touristy info there. Be sure to watch the Katrina film there. Not a whole lot of fast food close by but several restaurants. Several casinos are up and down the strip. One thing I was disappointed in was the water. (nothing to do with the hotel obviously). I was expecting a prettier gulf. The water looked dirty and no one was swimming, but the white sand was nice and soft. Busy highway in front of the hotel to cross the beach, so be careful. Lots of shopping in nearby Gulfport.

Room Tip: high floor if you are facing the gulf. Corner room is nice also.
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank darmar61
Judy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our hotel. I'm glad our hotel met your expectations and you got the chance to enjoy our fresh baked chocolate chip cookies at check in! Our corner rooms are our largest and I'm pleased to find that it was spacious enough and you enjoyed the view. Again, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about our hotel and I do hope to see you again if you find yourself on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Memphis, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

The room was nice and roomly, I had a beach front view. the beach is across the street literally, walking distance. the breakfast was good and hot. Staff was friendly. 5 min from the casino. Loved it! Start to finish. I will return.

1 Thank Roslie W
Judy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
I'm very happy to find that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay here at our hotel. We thank you for leaving such positive feedback. The close proximity of our hotel to the beach and casinos makes it easy for our guests to pack in as much relaxation and fun as possible and I'm so happy you were able to enjoy both. Once again thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and we hope too see you soon.
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

The entire team at this location were genuinely friendly, and made us feel very Welcomed. I noticed a clean smell when I stepped into the elevator. Our room had a great view of the Gulf and pool. We also had a Frig, Microwave and Jetted Tub. It was very clean, and very comfortable. Looking forward to our next stay.

1 Thank iNolaDeb
Thank you for such a positive review on your stay at our hotel. Our staff takes extra care in making our guests feel welcome and our housekeepers number one priority is to provide our guests with a clean, hygienic environment. We hope to see you on your next trip to the beautiful Biloxi beach!
League City, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

Would just like to say that I interacted with several members of the staff and EVERYONE was very friendly and accommodating. My family and I very much enjoyed our stay and we are considering coming back to Biloxi for a future long weekend away from home because we enjoyed the hotel and staff and were very impressed by the ease of getting to the beach from the hotel. The only thing that is lacking at the Hampton's I've stayed at is the continental breakfast is just "okay". The quality of the food is not that great, but considering it's "free" I can't complain too much. We will be back.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent stay in Biloxi. I'm pleased to find that you were not disappointed by our hotel staff. We're committed to providing friendly service in all areas and I'm glad to know that your family felt welcome during your long weekend here. I've submitted your comments about the morning complimentary hot breakfast and our attendants are brainstorming ideas to spruce it up so that if you do choose to return, you will not be disappointed! Again I thank you for taking the time to leave feedback and we hope to see you soon.
Countryside, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

My husband & I stopped for a night on the way to Florida.
Our room was very clean and quiet. The bed was very comfortable which I care most when I travel.
The hotel is located right across from the Biloxi beach.
We walk down to the beach & enjoyed the beautiful ocean view and nice ocean breeze.
There were many benches available to sit down. It was nice.
The breakfast was adequate & satisfactory. The staff was friendly and we were satisfied.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Judy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Let me start by thanking you for taking the time out to leave feedback on your recent stay. I'm so glad that you were able to enjoy the beautiful Biloxi beach! We know that getting a restful night of sleep is of the most importance so we're very happy our beds met your expectations. We hope to see you on your next trip to Biloxi.
Atmore, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

This is the hotel to stay at while in Biloxi. The staff is extremely friendly and will help you in any way possible. I have stayed at this hotel many times, the room is always spotless and the cleanliness is exceptional. My favorite thing about this hotel is the location; on the beach and a one minute cab drive to the Casinos. When you come to stay in Biloxi stay at this Hampton Inn, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

First, thank you for taking time to leave such wonderful feedback about our hotel. We use the feedback given to us from our guest to pinpoint the areas in which our hotel and the service we provide can be improved. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed the time spent here with us. I've shared your review with our front desk staff and they were thrilled to find that their personable service was appreciated. We hope that if you find yourself in Biloxi, you will give us the chance to serve you again!
Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

Everything about this hotel is ideal. Clean, modern, excellent breakfast, nice staff (front desk, breakfast staff and maids). Location across the street from the beach (the beach is ok for kids and families, but the water is shallow and there are not many people there-- at least during mid-week. Drive 1.5-2 hours east to Gulf Shores, AL for a really nice beach experience.) The pool area is nice too. Walking distance to Beau Rivage Casino, (which is nice)-- walked back alone at midnight--felt completely safe. No complaints whatsoever.Stayed two nights- the breakfast options were different from one day to the next. Ideal place to stay.

1 Thank Robert R
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave feedback on our hotel. I'm very glad that the two nights you spent with us here in Biloxi were enjoyable. We pride ourselves in delivering true southern hospitality, clean linen and a full breakfast. We hope that you'll let us serve you again on your next trip to the beautiful MS Gulf Coast!