WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Hampton Inn Biloxi

Hampton Inn Biloxi
Ranked #9 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Arkansas
“So-so hotel with great location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

This hotel is across Hwy 90 from the beach. We had a great view of the beach and the Gulf. The pool was nice but you have to ask front desk for towels then there is no where to put them when finished. Our room was clean. The desk/work area is nice and roomy, had great lighting. We had problems with the tv reception but not enough to disturb an entire show. The beds were more firm than my liking but not like a board, just personal preference. Nightly front desk lady was nice, the morning front desk lady, not so friendly nor helpful. Will probably try different hotel next time.

Room Tip: Our room was across from elevator and very noisy.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Judy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Let me start by thanking you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. Our guest feedback is very valuable in allowing us to know where we are doing well and where we may need to improve. I do apologize that you felt you did not receive the service from our front desk staff that was expected. As i share all feedback with staff we will address this issue. I also, am sorry that you did not receive as good a nights sleep as you would have liked with the bed being on the firm side. Again, thank your for your time and we hope to have the opportunity to host you again when you area in our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
thibodaux, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

Like 99% of hampton's you know what you are getting. Which is a good value and clean rooms. The best part is that they don't allow bums to hang out in the lobby. Which super 8 hotels are famous for allowing. I wish I could have had the breakfast but I am sure it was good like always. When ever I am looking to stay somewhere on the cheap and not get mugged I always look for a Hampton.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I would like to thank you for your time in letting us know how your recent stay at our property was. Our staff will be happy to know that we were able to meet your expectations on a great stay. We look forward to seeing your again when you are in our area.
Whiteville TN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

I rate hotels and restaurants from outstanding to poor thus excellent falls one degree. Employees used two of the five handicap parking spaces throughout our three night stay creating somewhat of a problem for us. I'm sure this will be corrected. This is our third stay at this Inn and definitely will return. 4th floor beach front view is outstanding. Breakfast cannot be matched by any other hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

First, let me thank you for taking the time to let us know how your most recent stay was. We value all feedback from our guests, as this lets us know where we are doing well and where could use some improvement. I am glad you had a great stay. I have addressed the issue of the parking with the staff and can assure you that it has been handled. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may has caused. Glad you enjoyed breakfast, as it is the most important meal of the day!....we look forward to your return when you are on the Ms. Gulf Coast again.
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

My husband and I stayed here and we were totally amazed at how clean this hotel was. Nice and helpful hotel staff, great location, and directly across the street from the beach! I worked at a Marriott hotel for years so I am typically not impressed with any hotel and I maybe more obsessed than the average when it comes to checking for cleanliness. Well, this place is the only place I know that has clean duvet covers upon each guest arrival. That is a major positive! I would definitely stay again!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I would like to thank you very much for letting us know how your recent stay was at our property. Our staff will be please to know that we were able to meet your expectations, as I share all feedback from guests with them. We look forward to serving you again when you are on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

We chose a Nonsmoking room on our reservation & was confirmed non smoking, the clerk said WE DID NOT reserve non-smoking even though I have a confirmation with that information LISTED. The parking is not very good, pretty tight and crowded, the "breakfast" was very average, one breakfast worker was busy texting on her cell phone & managed to get out of her chair for a few minutes while taking up a table most of the time we were there.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
First, I want to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your most recent stay. We value our guests feedback, as it allows us to know where we are doing well and where we might find improvment. I do apologize that your stay was not up to your expectations.
I have addressed the issues that you brought to our attention, as I share all feedback with our staff. I thank you again for your time and we hope to have another chance to serve you when you are in our area.
Asheville, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

We spent one night at this hotel located just across US 90 from the beach in Biloxi. We had a room on the sixth floor facing the water. The room was spacious, clean, and quiet. The bed was very comfortable. The lobby and breakfast areas were attractive and nicely kept Breakfast in the morning was the usual stuff for Hampton. The whole chain needs to give up on scrambled eggs but there are always plenty of other alternatives. Our interaction with the front desk staff at check in was great.

There are plenty of eating options in the vicinity, but it's a fairly long walk if you want to go on foot. But, if you just want to stretch out and walk, there are nice sidewalks on both sides of Beach Boulevard. Just be careful trying to cross US 90.

Speaking of which, be careful walking out the front door of the lobby from the hotel. You walk directly out into the driveway. We stopped about a foot short of getting hit by another guest who obviously had dinner on his mind. The management has strategically placed a large planter by the door. Use it for shelter while you look both ways.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your recent stay at our property. We value our guests feedback as it lets us know how we are doing. We were glad to hear that your bed was comfortable and your stay was a good one. Our staff works hard to ensure each and every stay is pleasant and they wil be happy to know that was the case for yours. I hear that Hilton is looking at alternatives to the scrambled eggs and we hope to have an improvement on that soon. Thank you again for your time and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again when you are in Biloxi.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

If you are traveling to Biloxi for a concert, grab a jacuzzi room at the Hampton. With Gulf views, a nice pool (with Handicap access) you'll relax after the show. It was quiet on the 5th floor and we loved it! Great price and just a 3/4 mile walk to Beau Rivage or Hard Rock Casino's.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Let me start by thanking you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. Feedback from our guests is the most valued way to know how we're doing. Our staff was happy to see that your stay was a pleasurable one and up to your expectations. We are glad you were able to relax and enjoy our location right across from the beach. We look forward to having your back when you are on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.