WINNER WONDERLAND

“Wonderful stay! Will definitely go back!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Biloxi

Hampton Inn Biloxi
Ranked #9 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
“Wonderful stay! Will definitely go back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stayed a night here recently with my eight year old daughter because she had a dance competition the next morning. The room was spotless. Even the carpet was extremely clean,which is hard to find in a hotel. We missed breakfast as we were running behind but others said it was really good.
The only complaints I have are about the pool and the whirlpool in the room.
Our room overlooked the pool and there were several teenagers in it. We heard every noise they made. Luckily,they didn't stay out too late.
The problem with the whirlpool tub in the room was my own fault. The knob for it was on the wall and I didn't see it. I just assumed it didn't work when the button on the tub didn't work. I was disappointed when I got out and dressed and found the knob for it.
Other than that,everything was great and my husband and I are considering staying here for a weekend away without kids.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Judy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We were happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Sorry you didn't get to enjoy your whirlpool tub, I am sure that was disappointing when your are all set to go...our housekeeping department will be glad to know they were able to meet your expectations on cleanilness when I share this with them. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again when you are ready for that get away.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Nekoosa, Wi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

While visiting relatives in the area we decided to spend the night and choose the Hampton Inn at random. It's a little pricey but being that it's close to the main casinos and on the beach I suppose the prices are in line with the other hotels within the immediate area. First of all I very seldom give a hotel a 5 star rating but I believe this Hampton being a 2 1/2 star hotel deserves it. Checkin went smoothly and the girl at the desk was very pleasant and helpful. It's the closest hotel to the main casino (Beau Rivage) which really wasn't all that important to us. I give my highest ratings mostly to hotels that are clean and this Hampton Inn was one of the cleanest hotels that we've stayed in down South. The lobby, elevator, hallways and room were spotless. The room was decorated attractively with new furnishings and a large flat screen TV. Bathroom was large, clean and the shower surround not your usual hotel caulked tile. Also everything in the room was in working order which is very unusual. Breakfast was better than average, some sort of scramble eggs, ham, biscuits and gravy, fruit, rolls, waffles, etc. The only downfall was not much curb appeal and unless you had a room facing the gulf the view was the parking lot or empty field. There are no restaurants within walking distance. Would I stay again, definitely, this would be my hotel of choice when in the Biloxi area.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Want to start by thanking you for your time in telling us about your stay. Our staff will be glad to hear that we met your expectations during your stay. We are happy you enjoyed your breakfast and room. We are woking on our curb appeal as we speak and hope you will be able to join us again soon and see how this comes out. Thank you again, by getting these reviews we are able to better serve our guests and that is our goal.
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Attended two concerts at this location with children . very clean and suttle atmosphere good breakfast buffet. I would of given the room a excellent rating but found dust and popcorn behind the bed headboard but other than that the room was laid out nice and the exhaust fan in the bathroom worked . Most other hotel chains exhaust fans do not work.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
We thank you for taking the time to let us know how your recent stay with us was. We are glad you found the hotel comfortable. I appreciate all feed back and have connected with housekeeping regarding the finding of dust and such on headboard. I apologize for that and we will be staying on top of the situation to ensure we provide the cleanest rooms in town. Thank you again, feedback is most valuable to us to ensure we meet all expectations for our guests.
Des Moines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

We were extremely pleased with our stay at the Hampton Inn. The room was very clean and very comfortable. Service was also very good. Location and price were great. You are right across the road from the gulf beach. It's especially convenient to I-110. We stopped in person, and the price was actually lower than any listed on searches of web sites. What really stood out was the breakfast. The offerings were plentiful, varied and very good; and much attention has been given to details. The muffins actually seemed home-baked rather than those cheap cake-type muffins. (Try the bran/raisin muffins.) The set-up made so much sense. Item areas were easily found and all the utensils and paperware you would use with those foods were found right there. There was no wandering all around trying to find what you needed. The lobby was large enough and seating areas were inviting. We did laundry while we were there. The area was clean and all the machines worked well.

Room Tip: If you want a full ocean view, ask for a room in front. The side rooms have a limited view.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Judy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
First off, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our property. we are glad to hear that your stay was pleasant and enjoyable. Our team will be glad to hear you enjoyed their breakfast setup as they strive to ensure meeting all guest expectations. Glad you were able to get your laundry done...nothing like getting home and knowing all that is done and you can just relax after the drive. We hope you to see you again should you be returning to the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

Our stay was decent at the Hampton. Everything was clean and the wait staff was very courteous. Very well kept room, but I was disappointed that I couldn't open the window to our room to get fresh air and possibly hear the ocean. It was in close proximity to a lot of things we wanted to do. I was very frustrated though that because of a little poor communication between my boyfriend and I, that we could not get our 15% discount that we were initially supposed to have because we accidentally canceled and then had to rebook our room. It was a good stay, but a little high for what we actually got out of it.

• Stayed February 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback on your most recent stay at our property. Our team works hard to ensure a pleasant stay for all guests. I am sorry that you could not open the windows and get that great ocean breeze. Thank you again, for taking the time to issue this review and we hope to serve you again when on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Called and booked two rooms for one night stay . When we showed up at the front desk the employ told us that they had problems with pushing through our reservation so the rooms where sold to other people, and even though in posses of our contacts they didn't care to call us to solve the situation because part of their policy. Also after asking to help us in finding another place to stay we received little to no assistance. In the end I really can't judge the place itself but I really disagree with the policy with which they treat the costumers.

Stayed February 2013
1 Thank Panda718
First of all, thank you for your review. I apologize that we were unable to accommodate your reservations. Our front desk department goes throuhg a lenghty process each day to ensure all reservations are met. I sincerely apologize for the inconviences this may have caused and hope that the next time you travel to the area you will consider giving us another opportunity to serve you.
Stillwater, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

We stopped at this hotel for an overnight stay with no reservations. The front desk attendant was very friendly. The rooms were exceptionally clean. The hotel is located right across from the beach and near several restaurants. We grabbed breakfast on our way out the next morning and were greeted by another friendly staff member. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know how we did on your recent stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed your short stay and our team will be glad to hear that they were able to make it a pleasant experience. We hope to see you again when you on the Mississippi Gulf Coast or passing through.