$75
$109
$89
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

Best Western Oak Manor(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$182
$160
Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$78
$75
Hotels.com
Harrah's Gulf Coast(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$367
$299
  • Pool
South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$262
$183
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$177
$140
Agoda.com
Golden Nugget Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$189
$179
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$219
All reviewsfront deskbeach viewfree breakfastbeach blvdroom was cleandirectly across the streetfresh fruitwould definitely stay here againwhirlpool tubthe breakfast areakeesler afbconvenient locationeach morningbusiness tripshort drivecasino hotelsvery nice hotel
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Perfect place to stay overnight. You can walk across the street to the beach. It is about a two block walk to the Biloxi Visitor Center which makes it a great location. The casinos are very close to this hotel.The staff was super friendly and accommodating.We had a king bedroom oceanview. The room was very clean and spacious. The breakfast area was quite large, and not missing one thing. It was immaculately clean and every single thing was in its place - you couldn't find a crumb anywhere! I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Oceanview rooms are nice but if you don't want to spend the extra money, the views from the lobby are great.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Judy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

We thank your for taking the time to let us know about your most recent stay. Our staff will be glad to hear that we met your expectations during your stay. We hope to see you again soon when you return to the Mississippi Gulf Coast.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

This was a good place to stay while we were passing through and wanted to do some gambling in the area. We had a non-smoking king room with an ocean view, not on the water but across the street. The front desk was friendly and helpful. Unfortunately, I was on a non-smoking floor and some jerk decided to smoke in the stairwell on that floor. There just isn't much the hotel can do unless they catch them in the act. I wish all Hilton properties would go completely non-smoking like Marriott.

Room Tip: The quietest rooms are the 00 rooms, 200, 300, 400 as they are on an outside corner. There were teenagers running around the halls, and we didn't hear them once we entered our room and shut the door.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cemckeon
Judy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

We would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know how your most recent stay with us was. I am glad you found our staff friendly and helpful. they will be glad to hear the feedback. I am sorry you encountered someone smoking in the stairwells. We certainly do not condone this behavior. We hope to be able to service you again on your return to the Mississippi Gulf Coast.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I recently stayed at this property, and particularly wanted a beach view -- so, I booked the King-Smoking, Beachview w/Hot Tub on the Priority Club website. I used my AARP discount, and -- while the rate varies somewhat depending on weekday or weekend -- the room/night was approximately $130 (including tax and discount). This room is on the top floor with an unobstructed view of the beach.

The room was spacious, with microwave and fridge & flat screen TV (with decent cable);and, the heating/cooling worked fine (although it was November, so the outside temperature was moderate). The room had a comfortable chair with ottoman, and a comfortable desk chair at a roll-out desk with wired Internet access (free); the bedding was good (although the extra depth mattress made it a little "tall" for me). Morning breakfast is substantial, and constantly replenished. The desk and service staff are very friendly -- and the location is good: across the street from the beach, quick hop to casinos, a couple of blocks to Biloxi Visitor Center.

And now for the warning: the in-room hot tub is a squarish, two-person tub with the shower set to fall in the middle of the tub (i.e., not a separate walk-in shower). I certainly am familiar with this set-up (since I've seen it more than a few times over the years); and, it was what I expected. What I didn't expect was how old and creaky I've gotten over the years . . . It was EXTREMELY difficult to climb into that tub/shower. So, fair warning: if your agility isn't what it once was, think twice about the hot tub room.

But, beyond the problems created by my own choice, it's a nice property -- and one to which I would certainly return.

Room Tip: Hot tub rooms are probably best for the younger -- or more agile.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your most recent stay. Our team works hard to meet the expectations of our guests. We are so glad that you enjoyed your room, the breakfast and the area while you were with us. I wish I could help you on the agility issues but i am afraid that is our of my area. lol...perhaps we will be able to host you again when you return to the Mississippi Gulf Coast and we can provide some sort of step to help ease the entering and exiting of the tub area. We thank you again for staying with us and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

pay extra for ocean view, but the street noise is free. thread bare carpet. cracks in room hot tub. limited breakfast options. One receptionist was kind enough to loan us wine glasses so we didn't have to use paper cups in our room. Hard to control temperature of frig--- either too warm or items froze. Didn't seem to have enough staff. Only one person around in the evening--- he was trying to eat dinner while answering the phone. We had asked the front desk to order us a cab for 6:30pm. The receptionist was of little help when the cab didn't show. No restaurant within walking distance but there is a small grocery store about 2-3 blocks back from the ocean. Great beach across the street.

Next time we'll look elsewhere to stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent stay with us. I am certainly sadden to hear that you did not have a pleasant stay at all. I apologize for all the inconveniences experienced during your stay with us. We do offer our 100% Guarantee and I am sorry that we were not aware of your dissatisfaction at the time so we could have extended it. Please accept my sincerest apologies and we do hope we will have the opportunity to serve you again in the future and give you the stay you were expecting.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Our stay was very nice. The hotel was easy to find...directly across from the beach...great view from the pool area and some of our party had a beachview room which was very nice. Clean lobby area and comfortable seating. Impressive breakfast choices. Room was nice. Adequate size room. Very clean room. Our room had built in cabinetry which was very nice. It seemed to have more lighting than most hotel rooms which I liked. Our room was right beside the elevator and my first thought was that we would hear the elevators all night, but I never heard a peep. Easy check in. We used the laundry room, and it was easily accessible. The pool area, the pool, and hot tub were small. Parking is behind the hotel. The hotel is surrounded by huge trees that withstood Hurricane Katrina. The room rate was a little on the high side, but I assume that is because of the beach frontage. Overall-great stay..would definitely go back.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

We are so glad you took tthe time to let us know how your most recent stay with us was. We strive to ensure we meet the expectations of our guests and I am sure our team will be glad to hear that we met yours. We are glad you enjoyed the comfort of your room and offerings on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. We certainly hope to see your again soon when you are back on the Gulf Coast.