“great loacation”
Review of Hampton Inn Biloxi

Hampton Inn Biloxi
Ranked #5 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed January 13, 2012

The ocean is across the street. Great for taking a walk.
Biloxi information center down the block.
A few blocks away that we walk to was a very nice casino.

As normal nice hampton Inn with good free breadfast

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Biloxi

Reviewed January 6, 2012

We stopped in Biloxi on our way back home, the hotel was perfect. Room was beyond large (Gulf of Mexico view). The rooms were recently renovated,very comfortable, and well decorated. If we ever drive back to Florida we would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: We had a gulf view room. Large oversized. perfect!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 29, 2011

We wanted a new, clean hotel with a king bed and jacuzzi tub... close to the casinos, but not in a casino. The only complaint we had was that the bed wasn't very comfortable but the rest was perfect. I've never been in a cleaner hotel and the jacuzzi tub was wonderful. The price was so affordable too. We had a beautiful view of the Gulf and could see the Beau Rivage from our room. Free Wi-Fi and free hot cooked breakfast made this the perfect place for me and my husband.

Room Tip: Jacuzzi rooms on 6th floor, Gulf side are huge with beautiful view.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 17, 2011

This hotel is very close to all the casino, and right across from the beach. The price was right and the employees gave you the southern hospitality. About 15 mins. from Gulfport Airport, 3 mins from casino, and mins. away from good southern cooking.

Room Tip: Get a room on the East side and top floor and you can see the lightsof the Casino.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank Damian C
Reviewed October 17, 2011

The Hampton Inn is very nice. It's clean, good breakfast, conveniently located by the casinos. I have only one complaint: we were on the sixth floor and we thought we had no hot water in the shower. I asked about it at the front desk and was told that several rooms on that floor had the cold and hot reversed. I think we should have been notified when we checked in or at least have a sign in the bathroom. Other than that, we really enjoyed our stay and will definitely go back.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 11, 2011

If you are military, they offer the government rate and it is about 5 minutes or less from the main gate. I was given the side of the hotel to view the sunsets (which I was told was great even though I didn't have the right timing during my short visit to see them). Surprisingly, the hotel is right across the street from the beach so I wish I had brought my swimsuit or jogging clothes as the miles of beach looked great for that. It was also a short distance by car to popular casinos (Beau Rivage, IP Casino, Hard Rock, ...). The room was modern and clean and the bed was comfy.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 5, 2011

I always love Hamptons but this one was really great. Just a really good value. Why pay 3x more for the Beau Rivage.? Nothing but smoke there! The Hampton was right across the street from the gorgeous waters of the Gulf and we were upgraded to a room with a view. Huge room. I brought my daughter with me for a business trip, so of course I was concerned about safety. No problem. Parking was safe and no strange people hanging around. Pool and pool area are small but very clean. Breakfast was decent. Staff was very courteous and professional. Went out of thier way to help. Rooms were well insulated from sound and I slept very well. Bring your own hair dryer! The one in the room is not very good.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business