“Great Room, Clean, Large and Great Location”

Palace Casino Resort
Ranked #3 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed May 22, 2009

Great Hotel Room and Casino, room was large, clean. Mid Week pricing was excellent. We had a great stay. Staff was very good.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tbb603h

Reviewed April 24, 2009

Stayed here one night during road trip. $98 a night doesn't get you nearly as much as it does in other casino hotels in US & Canada. Comfortable king bed but old carpeting, furniture & decor. Disliked the lights that shone from bathroom into sleeping room. Noisy little kid next door, could hear every word under adjoining door (we finally blocked with pillows). Looks like the place has been slapped with a coat of paint but the tired elevator buttons, signage and furnishings shout "1970's" (I have no idea when it was actually built). Casino staff mostly friendly & helpful but front desk clerks don't appear to care for their job and have their priorities in the wrong place (spending minutes on a delivery person who cut into line, instead of me the paying guest). Pool looked nice but we didn't use. Do yourself a favor & skip the breakfast buffet. Just so so, but I must admit the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2009

this hotel is nice and fun. the rooms are spacious and always clean. our room had a good view of the pool. all of the restaurants in this hotel had great food. the gambling is a blast. even though this is a small place, it is a good time. it is a short cab ride to the other hotels if you are wanting to check everything out while you are there.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank griff10
Reviewed February 19, 2009

This is the second or third time we stayed here and I tell you it's nice.For one thing it is the best priced casino or hotel on the coast,Usually around $100.The rooms are large and clean.Also it's about the only casino on the coast we win money.Try it you'll like it ,and you'll leave with a small bill and money in your pocket.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank harleybonz
Reviewed January 1, 2009

i was there in dec of 08 i booked a king non smoking and got a twin bed. the room was ok but there was a smell of smoke from cigarets in the air, the casino was very smokey. if your a non smoker this place is not for you

• Stayed: December 2008
Reviewed November 16, 2008

My wife and I stayed at the Palace on our honeymoon, we were on a tight budget and Palace was significantly less expensive than all of the other resorts in the Biloxi area. I have to admit that I was somewhat nervous as I had never been to the Palace and the fact that is was so much less expensive...I was more than pleasantly surprised. First, check in was quick and smooth and all of the staff was very friendly and helpful. When we got to the room we were both surprised at how large and clean the room was. The room was also very nicely decorated and everything was very comfortable.
During our stay we ate at Mignon's which was simply amazing and we also visited the buffet. Breakfast at the buffet was very good and lunch while not as good as the breakfast was good also.
We also did some gaming while at the Palace and it was one of the better casino experiences I have had. First of all the Palace offers $3 blackjack and craps on certain days and $.25 roulette also. The dealers were very friendly and helpful, more so than anywhere else I have played previously.
All and all I have to say that the thanks to Palace Casino Resort my wife and I ended up having a very nice and comfortable honeymoon and were able to stay within our small budget.
The only suggestion I might make to management would be to have a cocktail lounge that stayed open later than 10PM. Otherwise everything was great!

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chance911
Reviewed October 20, 2008

I stayed at the Palace this past weekend for a well needed gambling trip. Luckily for me I was off on Monday, so i went down there on Sunday so i would not have to pay the standard high weekend room rates. I stayed in the Jacuzzi room, which was gorgeous. More pillows on that bed then i knew what to do with. It was a corner room, and had windows around half the entire rom (with curtains of course) with a really nice view on one side of the bridge and the sun hit off the water in the morning and looked pretty good. The other set of windows still had a really nice view, but most of it was rich guys boats that were parked out there. As soon as i got there i enjoyed the Jacuzzi which leads me to my one and only downfall i had the entire trip, the water had a slight greenish tint to it, perhaps becuase of the hurricanes that have blown through. The shower was huge and overall the room was really nice (however the Jacuzzi isnt big enough for two people, but the shower is). Now, to the gambling. The tables were fairly crowded at the beginning of the night, but nearing around 10 at night it cleared out enough for the tables to be more than comfortable. I dont play slots so i have nothing to say about those, but i will say that for you blackjack players, they have pretty decent blackjack rules. They also have a variation of blackjack + 3 card poker which was new to me. All of the dealers for the most part were really friendly, except when some drunk obnoxious older gentlemen sat down, and one other time when an individual was screaming at the dealer for not giving him good cards. (which i must say if you are getting bad cards its not the dealers fault c'mon). The buffet was pretty awesome too, although a little pricy, well worth it (but then again what casio's buffet is cheap right). They serve drinks while you play like most casinos and the cocktail waitresses were probably my favorite part of the entire casino. Very quick to return with your drinks, and would come around often enough that i rarely found myself needing to track one down. They also always remembered what i was drinking after the first one, for both shifts that i saw working there. All in all a great casino for not being one of the bigger ones, great room, and all around good service. I will definatly be visiting again for my next gambling trip. I would recommend this to any young singles that are just trying to get away from the stresses of work (hence why i went). Or any couples at all looking for a good time, old or young, and anyone who enjoys good table rules. The only people i would not recommend the Palace to would be families with children, just mainly because the theme of the resort is the casino, so i do not know how much fun they would have.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank insidiouspballa