New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

GreenLeadersSilver level
TN
“Beautiful Room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

There were two negatives for me. First: I was in an adjoining room and the neighbor had a kid who was noisy til 2am. Second: I called for pricing from the parking lot and by the time I walked in, I was told a higher price. I asked for the price I was given on the phone and the lady told me they sold out of that room because they had been busy.
Despite that, I loved the way the room was decorated, and the balcony view of the bridges was beautiful at night. The next morning, we walked the pedestrian bridge and talked with locals who were fishing. The landscape was beautiful. I'd stay here again for the convenience of walking to the bridge in the morning.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
5 Thank See_More_Life

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (214)
Sellersville, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

Being from the Philadelphia area, and familiar with Atlantic City, this casino truly was a "Palace" compared to the troubled A.C. environment. Very clean, terrific rooms, beautiful pool, great view and the fact that it was a non-smoking casino was marvelous. We didn't try the buffet, but it looked awesome. We instead chose to dine lightly at one of the casual locations that had poker screens and offered light fare such as pizza... it was fun, and excellently attended by a very friendly bartender. The only thing that keeps me from giving this resort a 5 was the fact that both the front baggage handlers AND the front desk refused to let me use the baggage cart. I simply wanted to handle my baggage myself and I was not allowed to. Is there is some "law" forbidding this (doubtful)? Why would they not accommodate this simple request? This immediately put me in a bad frame of mind. Fortunately as stated above, the rest of the visit was good. Please reconsider this policy. Thank you!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
9 Thank PA_Traveler_7
DOTHAN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

My wife and I spent our 50th wedding anniversary at the palace resort and we really enjoyed it. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We had a great room on the 7th floor facing the mariner. My wife has breathing problems so the smoke free envirment was also ideal. The only drawback was we had to walk by the smokers lounge the get to the elevators. We plan on returning to the Palace nest year for our 51th anniversity.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
4 Thank 1947DAVE1947
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed six days at the Palace Casino Hotel in Biloxi, Ms on a little "Get a Way" 3/24-3/29/14. This was our second stay at this hotel. It is extremely clean, quiet, and smoke free. The staff is professional, kind, and go beyond to assist the guest. We stayed in room 1019 and who ever the maid was she is excellent! Each day this person did a beautiful job in making sure the room was not only cleaned but sanitized.
We will continue to share our wonderful experience with friends and family to stay at The Palace Casino when visiting Biloxi, Ms.
Dr.D.Tarver

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank varondria
St. Louis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

The Palace Casino Resort was an absolute winner. The property has been totally redone with modern rooms, comfortable beds, flat screen TVs and a smoke free environment. The casino is also smoke free and that was a huge plus for us. The location is convenient, a short drive to the beach, restaurants, and other casinos.
Check-in was quick and efficient, and we were given a complimentary glass of champagne while we waited. Our room was very nice and exceeded our expectations.
The casino has a large selection of machines and table games, the staff was very friendly and efficient. We were happy with everything about the casino and resort.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Robert L
Jackson, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

My stay at the Palace went beyond expectations. This was my first time to stay there since it became smoke-free and I don't know that I will ever stay anywhere else in Biloxi. For the first time at any casino resort, I did not have to wash everything upon my return home because of the cigarette smoke or the abundance of air freshener the other casinos use to cover up the stink! The rooms were nicely furnished and clean and the staff was extremely friendly. There was a welcome reception in the lobby at check-in which was a very nice touch. I was there for a wedding off-site and Tre and his staff really came through for us when plans hit a snag. I cannot say enough about my experience except STAY THERE. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank alyssa s
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

We very much appreciated the experience at Palace Hotel. It was my first time in Biloxi and we were there for a wedding elsewhere in the city. Huge thanks to Tre Pechon and his staff who saved the day when the wedding had a crisis at the last second. All of the staff were polite and friendly. The non-smoking environment was a god-send. We stopped at the Beau Rivage just to see it ... even the lobby was filled with smoky air the moment you walked in.

All in all, the Palace Hotel exceeded expectations and I don't think I'd want to stay anywhere else for future visits.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends