“nothing Special” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #24 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
New Orleans
“nothing Special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2009

The place was O.K.,nothing special.Not a top 5..The good was the very nice front desk ladies.The rooms were clean but showing some wear.No elevator ,so beware of the third floor.In the room were only two towels and two wash rags.Not enough....Not even towels by the pool.....Noisey in the morning.Not worth the money they're asking in my mind.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
MS
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2009

The staff was very curtious and helpful with every need we had. They brought my faxes to my room before I could get them myself and provided all information requested from them. I could not ask for better service or response to things we were in need of. The room was very clean and spacous. It was located across from the beach and near various attractions. We were able to take care of our business and enjoy the coast. I would highly recommend staying here for all your travel needs. Definately a great place to stay.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2009

I made this reservation at the last minute for New Year's Eve. This was the only hotel that I found still with vacancy. I read the reviews and they seemed ok but the 2 star review given by tripadvisor.com really scared me. My mother and my boyfriend's mother got a very spacious room with a kitchen sink in it. I wouldn't recommend the hotel for older people because there is not an elevator and the stairs are a little dangerous. The room were extremely clean. The people at the desk when we arrived, were sitting in for the regular desk staff due to the New Year so the customer service was not the best. They were nice but one of the guys was getting extremely frustrated because he couldn't figured out something in the computer. The hotel put a New Year's welcome package with champagne, hats, etc. which was a very nice and free gesture. This is definitely not a honeymoon or romantic getaway, is an affordable place to stay if you are going to spend most of your time at the casinos. The walls are very thin so you can hear a lot of the noise happening in the parking lot.
Overall this was a good EXTREMELY CLEAN hotel, definitely more than two stars. I imagine that the two stars is because of the lack of an elevator and the noise but who goes to Biloxi to stay in the hotel 24/7? Definitely not us.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled with family
Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2008

I was in Biloxi on business for a month. This hotel was exceptional. The employees were very helpful and if I needed anything it was brought to me right away. I had one of their rooms with a kitchenette area (refrigerator, microwave and sink) and there was plenty of storage space.

• Liked — The area, and employees
  • Disliked — Would have liked for it to have a work out room.
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank mmtorro4
pensacola
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2008

My wife and I stayed there for our 25th anniversary,we lucked
out on a room close to the pool and it was beautifull and well decorated,the pool area is great with wicker furniture and lots
of plants and greenery,later that evening we climed to the top
of the sundeck to enjoy a glass of wine while the cool gulf breezes gently relaxed us.The staff is great and everything is
top shelf...we've been staying various places in Biloxi for over
20 years,and how we missed this gem is beyond me,we will definately be back soon!

• Liked — pool area
  • Disliked — no complaints on anything
  • Stayed June 2008
1 Thank farmerdon
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2008

Some friends and I just went to Biloxi for a weekend getaway and weren't originally going to stay at this hotel, we had originally intended on a camping trip, but when we decided against camping, this was the only pet friendly hotel we could find. We were so glad we found this hotel! It's right across the street from the beach and down the street from beau rivage, hard rock casino and next door to treasure bay casino. The staff at this hotel was extremely friendly and accommodating. We had a ton of food in a cooler already for a bbq at the campground so the hotel let us use their grill they had. The rooms were very clean! The pool was so relaxing and the courtyard and pool area had a Mediterranean feel to it. We all decided to make this weekend trip to Edgewater a monthly deal.

Stayed May 2008
1 Thank MrsB3212009
Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2008

We spent a week at the Edgewater Inn in Biloxi and it was great! The staff was wonderful and the room was great very clean. The bed was very comfortable. We were not supposed to have a room with a view but when we arrived the woman at the front desk upgraded us to one because we were staying for five days. I would definately stay at this hotel again.

• Liked — Clean room and friendly staff
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)