“Leaves you a lil disappointed”
Review of King Buffet

King Buffet
Ranked #122 of 237 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Chinese
“Leaves you a lil disappointed”
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

We went here thinking that because of the number of cars outside that it would be good. It was ok. I think their main focus is on their seafood buffet (which was more expensive), but I really just wanted some good Chinese food. Which I found lacking. Their recipes must have been totally different from the Chinese I'm accustomed to. But I will say their restaurant was clean and it did provide me a decent meal.

• Visited July 2013

Schererville, Indiana
“Not Bad”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My sister and I went to this restaurant. She knows I like Chinese food and seafood. The restaurant was very nice. The staff were very good. They know my sister because she and her husband go there often. The place offered all sorts of food. The mussels, oysters and fish were superb. Crab legs were also available. I don't eat crab legs so I can't comment. Oh, BTW, the Chinese food was excellent. There were plenty of desserts from which to choose. The price was reasonable. Approx $23 for both of us. I recommend this restaurant. One thing I noticed is the separate rooms for smoking and non-smoking which I like.

• Visited May 2013
Republic, Missouri
“Cheap place to eat with a great variety.”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We eat here at least 2 times when we visit the coast. We love having different options and the prices are great for the amount of food you get.

Visited June 2012
Meridian, Mississippi
“Affordable Seafood”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I ate here because I wanted to try crawfish. It was my first time. I ate the crab legs and crawfish and my boyfriend ate everything else. The hosts were a bit rude. The seafood would be the only reason why I would go back. I paid $17.00 for the seafood buffet. I am on a budget and every where else in Biloxi wanted $22.00 or better for a seafood buffet. We spent $33.00 between the two of us which was great.

Visited June 2012
Biloxi, Ms.
“Just ok.”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We have been going to King Buffet for a long time. At first we didn't like it but then I heard that it had gotten better. We gave it another try. Unfortunately it seems like the quality has gone down again. Not that impressed with anymore.

Visited May 2012

Been to King Buffet? Share your experiences!