“Affordable Seafood” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Meridian, Mississippi
“Affordable Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

I ate here because I wanted to try crawfish. It was my first time. I ate the crab legs and crawfish and my boyfriend ate everything else. The hosts were a bit rude. The seafood would be the only reason why I would go back. I paid $17.00 for the seafood buffet. I am on a budget and every where else in Biloxi wanted $22.00 or better for a seafood buffet. We spent $33.00 between the two of us which was great.

Visited June 2012

Biloxi, Ms.
“Just ok.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

We have been going to King Buffet for a long time. At first we didn't like it but then I heard that it had gotten better. We gave it another try. Unfortunately it seems like the quality has gone down again. Not that impressed with anymore.

Visited May 2012

Been to King Buffet? Share your experiences!