No photo provided
The Buffet at the Isle Casino
Ranked #137 of 243 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The Golden Nugget casino properties has purchased the Isle casino properties and had their grand opening a week or two ago.

Went to play and eat and wound up in the cafe on the 2nd floor. I had a Rubin and it was as good as any I've had in a while. I'm not an expert on Rubin sandwiches but I know what satisfies me. It was a great experience in the Cafe and at the crap tables. Won enough to pay for the meals and have some seed money for the next casino trip.

1  Thank hacksaw39532

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We ate there since we had a coupon for two free buffets. It was Friday evening and they featured crab legs and had a prime rib roast on the carving board. The crablegs were what seems to be standard all you can eat size, more trouble than food. The salad bar was actually the best part of the meal. Overall the food was what I would expect at a local diner except there was more of it. Fried catfish was salty but most everything else was either bland or tasteless. The little BBQ ribs were overcooked and the BBQ probably came out of a can. The desserts were what I expect at casino buffets; lots of pretty (visually) desserts that aren't fit to eat. Glad it was free and don't know that we'll ever go back even if it is free. Too bad because the Isle of Capri buffet pre-Katrina was worth paying for and eating.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

The shrimp was tiny, the ham was okay if you eat around the bad spots. We had the buffet across the street and over at The Grand and dinner was not only half the price but the shrimp as huge and they had everything you could imagine. The Buffet at the Isle Casino is a waste of time and money. Too many other places (Casino's') to choose from, stay away from this place.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

We ate twice here during our stay at the Isle, once for the supper buffet and once for breakfast.

The food tasted pretty good; the crab legs were cooked overdone and were very hard to get out of the shell as a consequence, and were way too spicy to be good.

The breakfast buffet was good.

My problem is, after both meals here, we both spent a bit of time in the restroom, if you know what I mean. We didn't have this issue after eating at other places.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

If you have ever been to a Las Vegas buffet you will be disappointed with this one. However, the few options offered are tasty. The price is fair for Mississippi, but would be considered extorsive in Las Vegas.