“Seniors free breakfast and Lunch”

The Buffet at the Isle Casino
Ranked #145 of 247 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Wow- if you miss this you missed alot- Breakfast 1st time for us
and it was great!! fresh hot eggs, sausage, everything you could want. Chef kept putting out fresh and hot food. If I had to pay for this I would=It was that good. Lunch Biffet free fir seniors, Totally unexpeted such good food. Hot, plentiful, do not miss this one seniors!!! Then found some lose slots, they are really changing this casino.
Went at night and usually it has gotten alot bettet, this past thursday, 1/17/2013 it was TERRIBLE@! crab legs soft and brown inside, even when they put hot ones out, tasted nasty and old. No one at the potatoe bar, when there is a boss on everyone are on their toes, did not see one, at one point there was no one behind the buffet. I tookj a knife out of the water and cut my own potatoe and my own fixins, yetxmas eve, it was totally diff. everything was great-----should have asked for a refund. Stay away from the dinner and save your money!!!!!

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I really enjoyed my breakfast at the Isle Buffet. There was plenty to choose from and everything was cooked great.The biscuits and gravy was yummy and the waffle made to order sealed the deal for me.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

We have not eaten here before and I wish I would have kept it that way. With all the choices around this is not the place to go. The crablegs were some of the smallest and wettest I have seen, the beef way overcooked. The desserts looked ok, but when the topping came off the Mississippi Mud Pie in one piece, I knew it was going to be old. This was dissapointing, as the other casinos offer a similar priced buffet. I should have stayed at the Grand as I looked theirs over before

1  Thank mustachemark1
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Ate here twice on our trip...once for breakfast and once for dinner. Had buy one get one free coupons, so it was a great deal for us. It's not fancy but the food was really good!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

We ate here on Thursday. 2 or 3 days a week, seniors (over 50), eat 2 for l. Now, you can't beat feeding two adults for $8.00! It wasn't bad, either. Gumbo was delicious, had baked & fried chicken, boiled shrimp, overdone roast, salad bar, potato bar, a few Chinese items, clams, lots of good desserts, too. Our waitress, Kwan, was fabulous! Wow, she was so attentive, constantly refilling drinks and clearing away plates, a true gem. No complaints, especially for the value.