“not too good”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Batavia, Illinois
“not too good”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We have not eaten here before and I wish I would have kept it that way. With all the choices around this is not the place to go. The crablegs were some of the smallest and wettest I have seen, the beef way overcooked. The desserts looked ok, but when the topping came off the Mississippi Mud Pie in one piece, I knew it was going to be old. This was dissapointing, as the other casinos offer a similar priced buffet. I should have stayed at the Grand as I looked theirs over before

Visited October 2012
1 Thank mustachemark1

Lawrence, Kansas
“GoOd FoOd!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Ate here twice on our trip...once for breakfast and once for dinner. Had buy one get one free coupons, so it was a great deal for us. It's not fancy but the food was really good!

Visited August 2012
“Super wait staff, alright food.”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We ate here on Thursday. 2 or 3 days a week, seniors (over 50), eat 2 for l. Now, you can't beat feeding two adults for $8.00! It wasn't bad, either. Gumbo was delicious, had baked & fried chicken, boiled shrimp, overdone roast, salad bar, potato bar, a few Chinese items, clams, lots of good desserts, too. Our waitress, Kwan, was fabulous! Wow, she was so attentive, constantly refilling drinks and clearing away plates, a true gem. No complaints, especially for the value.

Houston, Texas
“Isle Casino Buffet, Biloxi”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

YUK!!
Our visit for dinner on Aug 16.
Family of 5: 2 adults and 3 kids ages 9 to 6. All pay the same price! We spent $80 bucks for dinner at the Isle Casino buffet. My husband ate the spider crab legs. I had some shrimp coctails and ribs. The kids ate some mash potatoes and other items from the salad bar. The cooked vegetables were horrible. It was spongy and soaked with water. The fried shrimp was dried and hard. the soups were salty and just tasted really bad. Small selection of bad food. The desert bar was terrible as well. I found a cream cheese slice that is decent. We decided to get second and it was all gone! The ice-cream machine was out of order.
Would never go back!

• Visited August 2012
Louisiana
“THE BEST THING ABOUT THE ISLE OF CAPRI”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Everything was delicious. The staff went out of their way to accommodate us. One of the wait staff even went back to the kitchen and got strawberries for my 18 month old niece. All six of us thoroughly enjoyed our meal.

Visited July 2012