New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“fabulous food and service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mignon's Steaks & Seafood

Mignon's Steaks & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Mignon's Steaks & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 218 Restaurants in Biloxi
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Myrtle Street
Description: Mignon's Steaks & Seafood, the Mississippi Gulf Coast's premiere fine dining restaurant, is dedicated to creating an enchanting meal with unparalleled attention to detail, extraordinary service, and delectable cuisine, sure to please even the most discriminating palate. Mignon's is the only Mississippi Gulf Coast restaurant to have received both, Wine Enthusiast magazine's Award of Distinction and Wine Spectator magazine's Award of Excellence, for seven consecutive years. Make plans to experience extraordinary dining at Mignon's Steak & Seafood, open for dinner every Wednesday through Sunday. Dress code: Business casual to dressy.
shanghai
“fabulous food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

We had the most amazing meal here. It's not cheap but for the quality and the service it's reasonable. I had the fried green tomatoes with shrimp and crab, slightly spicy and totally delicious. My husband's crab cakes were almost as good, (I love it when I choose the best thing!)
He then had the fillet oh goodness it was the best piece of steak ever, my delmonico was also excellent just not quite as wonderful as his fillet but up there! The vegetables were also really good. The only bizarre thing about the meal was the amuse bouche, usually that's a little thing the chef throws in to show you the quality of what is to come, mmmmm well a cocktail stick with a piece of swiss cheese, a piece of tomato, a basil leaf and an olive had us worried about the quality of what was to come. Fortunately he must have just been playing with our minds! Fabulous food and great service.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank toniShanghai

Orlando, Florida
“A wonderful dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

Take time during your visit to The Palace Hotel & Casino to eat at "Mignon's Steaks & Seafood". Everything about our meal was terrific! Food was delicious, wait staff excellent, and dining room beautiful.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank VillageGreenGal
Powder Springs, Georgia
“quiet elegance, bay view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Food cooked to order; great mixed drinks; prompt and friendly service. Salmon, delicious.
I had ribeye, med. rare, cooked just right; nice and thick with marbling; great flavor.

Visited February 2013
Gainesville, FL
“Great bananas foster. Pretty good steak. ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went here instead of our usual Ruth's Chris for our anniversary. I chose it for three reasons. It was supposed to be a little bit cheaper (it wasn't), they had foster (one of the best I've ever had, and I've had a lot), and change of pace. In retrospect, I'd rather have had Ruth's Chris then come here for the foster. The steaks here were a bit inferior in beef quality, and they serve it with a demi-glaze. I prefer mine with a dry rub and butter or boirsoin cheese. It was good, but next time we'll just visit for dessert.

“Great food, room for improvement”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for dinner. The food was great, but service a little lacking. First off, the restaurant had many open tables, and yet we were seated over by the kitchen so our view was of waiters constantly running in and out (not at all romantic). We had to ask for the prix fixe menu and were told it was only available until 6:30. Since it was just 6:00 at the time we were confused by the server's response and informed him it wasn't yet 6:30 so the menu should still be available. Throughout dinner it was obvious that large parties and locals were treated with better service, and we were left feeling like a sidenote.

1 Thank Ashley W