“Excellent food, excellent service - Best fine dining experience”

Mignon's Steaks & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Mignon's Steaks & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 243 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Myrtle Street
Description: Mignon's Steaks & Seafood, the Mississippi Gulf Coast's premiere fine dining restaurant, is dedicated to creating an enchanting meal with unparalleled attention to detail, extraordinary service, and delectable cuisine, sure to please even the most discriminating palate. Mignon's is the only Mississippi Gulf Coast restaurant to have received both, Wine Enthusiast magazine's Award of Distinction and Wine Spectator magazine's Award of Excellence, for seven consecutive years. Make plans to experience extraordinary dining at Mignon's Steak & Seafood, open for dinner every Wednesday through Sunday. Dress code: Business casual to dressy.
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I ate at Mignon Steak & Seafood for the first time. From the moment I arrived until I left I had a great experience. The entire meal from the salad to the entree (I had jumbo shrimp and garlic mashed potatoes) was so good - everything seasoned just right. The servers were very friendly. I enjoyed the treats that they brought out during the meal. I will definitely visit the restaurant again. Thank you to the staff for such great food and a great dining experience.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

food excellent, large portions--my husband and I split an entree and side dish--obviously the chef doesn't smoke, as the food was neither over salted nor overseasoned

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Me and my husband ate there for the first time and it was absolutely the best fine dining experience we've ever had. The entire meal from start to finish was like an art presentation.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

We ate here for my birthday dinner while on holiday, the prices are reasonable especially the three course dinner at $35 per person.the food was fantasttice everything perfectly cooked. I had the fillet steak and it was Devine the servers were attentive and friendly and the food was complimented by little chef treats in between. The atmosphere is lovely the restaurant is spacious, though the chairs were not that comfortable on my back due to their design. But I would go again and again, it is more reasonable than the other favored casino steakhouses and you feel as you have been treated to a 'posh' fine dinning experience. I had a great birthday and my us and won a nice amont on the palace slots. All in a great evening

1  Thank Reddantheaddick
Reviewed September 20, 2013

My date and I went for an early dinner last night after reading reviews of Mignon's. From the very start we were extremely impressed by the level of service we received.

The little touches, the extras, the size of the portions, the excellent quality of the food- all were far above average. I could talk about each dish that we had...but would be wasting time. Each and every one was fantastic.

1  Thank DuvelAddict

Been to Mignon's Steaks & Seafood? Share your experiences!